metro pcs ring tones....sony ericsson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
who's got ring tones for this ish....i know some a' yall computer technology junkies got some bay beats....hook me up

i got that metro pcs phone, a sony ericsson....i can compose them, but i just need to know the notes....

let me know if you know, ya know!

one

Apr 25, 2002
damn how is the service on that shit? i can hook you up with nokia tones. or just post up what the notes look like when you press a couple of buttons. nokia shit look kinda like.. 4g1, 4g1, 4g1, 8d, 8a, 2#a, 2a, 4...

Aug 12, 2002
scocious.....the service is tight----it's like 35 clams a month for unlimited minutes, no contract, no credit check, no I.D., no nothing....the phone's like 160 out the door with tax, and one month service....

but, na, the notes look different....there's only one tempo, not like nokia with like 180 different tempos, so the notes have pauses (p) and the notes are like c, d, D, C, C#, etc.

i actually found a site that shows the notes for an erricson, but the beats are wack, just nelly, and shit like that....i got 5 on it is tight, but the beat doesn't really sound that good....i need some bay shit----anyone got some? let me know.....