Messy Slick has leaked...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
This whole c.d was weak at best..no hate just expect more then this.maybe only 1 good song.. i cant hit the fast forward fast enough .When I first got it i hit the next button repeatedly thinking..damn they say its hot....then all of a sudden Im on track 1

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
D'struction said:
^^ that sucks....i hate when i buy cds then aint feelin it at all like that....
but everybody likes different shit..
the worst thing is when artists are bragging about having multiple house and multiple $60,000 cars and sounds like they spent less then $5,000 on a whole album...I feel like they treating us like tricks,and Hos pimping us for our money

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
dont really dig messy's shit but mitchy was coo'

overall... the production was dope jus didnt think it was anything too special

Cherish A Thug, Click Clack and 2 Bombs bang'd but On The One w/ Yuk is my shit

Jul 21, 2007
dj pimp said:
the comment wasnt directed at anybody, it was actually a favor to mitchy who asked me to help promote the album and to tell cats to buy it and not download it. him and messy are hopin this thing sells well
tell mitchy (notice i dont capitlize his name to dehuminezie him) to suck my dick i dowloaded the album

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
amc2007amc said:
tell mitchy (notice i dont capitlize his name to dehuminezie him) to suck my dick i dowloaded the album
i'm contacting some of my moderator friends and i'm getting your IP address, trust me. i will know where u sleep in the next day or 2. i am gonna forward the info to Mitchy and i will video tape it when your bitch ass start cryin like the bitch u are. u stupid fuck, are u so dumb that u dont know that u cant hide behind a screen anymore. i'm gonna find your ass. i'm assuming u dont know who mitchy is or u would never of come out of your mouth like that. i aint about to make no threat on here, but u should be scared as fuck right now.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
dj pimp said:
i'm contacting some of my moderator friends and i'm getting your IP address, trust me. i will know where u sleep in the next day or 2. i am gonna forward the info to Mitchy and i will video tape it when your bitch ass start cryin like the bitch u are. u stupid fuck, are u so dumb that u dont know that u cant hide behind a screen anymore. i'm gonna find your ass. i'm assuming u dont know who mitchy is or u would never of come out of your mouth like that. i aint about to make no threat on here, but u should be scared as fuck right now.
Are you for real? you know santa and the easter bunny aint real right?...

Jul 21, 2007
dj pimp said:
]haha haveing a fit over the internet i sent your pm back mobster

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
amc2007amc said:
]haha haveing a fit over the internet i sent your pm back mobster
do u want me to post the PM u sent me back where u were cryin and all shook and shit? cryin about your aunt, fuck that BITCH. she'll get slapped right after u get knocked the fuck out, u bitch. keep playin. see how quik jeremygoes tells me everything i need to know about u, and if not, i got one of the homies workin on it right now

Oct 30, 2005
dj pimp said:
do u want me to post the PM u sent me back where u were cryin and all shook and shit? cryin about your aunt, fuck that BITCH. she'll get slapped right after u get knocked the fuck out, u bitch. keep playin. see how quik jeremygoes tells me everything i need to know about u, and if not, i got one of the homies workin on it right now
breathe in pimp....breathe out...

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
50cal said:
the worst thing is when artists are bragging about having multiple house and multiple $60,000 cars and sounds like they spent less then $5,000 on a whole album...I feel like they treating us like tricks,and Hos pimping us for our money[/QUOTE

i never felt like a hoe before.thats gotta b a fucked up feelin.i never meant to do no shit like that.damn!the whole shit was wack.u a cold ass nigga.

MITCHY SLICK

Jan 29, 2003
50cal said:
This whole c.d was weak at best..no hate just expect more then this.maybe only 1 good song.. i cant hit the fast forward fast enough .When I first got it i hit the next button repeatedly thinking..damn they say its hot....then all of a sudden Im on track 1

tell me whats hot then g?im tryin to get my bars up.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
MITCHY SLICK said:
tell me whats hot then g?im tryin to get my bars up.
Ain't really nothing out there hot.. Nemo called me and we talked about this so I understand the business side of it....and rappers are being cornered into doing things that they normally wouldn't. I'm sure you probably think I'm always hating on you..cause I'm always judgmental..If you only knew i am like that with the artist I work with..i have to keep that shit in now cause they cant handle criticism and get real sensitive. End of the day mitch i always said you can rap.Even when you dissed slikk rikk in that interview on the rap or die video..which wasn't even cool...man give a lil repect to him for what he did do or tried to do.....Did you know before yall worked together he was the one back in the day who told the guys at the studio or label that was recording damu,and damu was'nt showing up..that they should fuck with you,and that you had some real potential.(not saying he felt damu wasnt tight)......even about a year ago after all this shit i got slikk rikk on video still giving it up to you...even though he wasnt happy with what you said.
messy slikk In my opinion the only album worse this year.was the C-Bo westside riders 3......I do like that new keith murray....so it aint ya bars..you can rap....it's beat selection...the beats you pick some are tight,some just dont fit your style...and some are ruined by sound quality. I'm also a firm beleiver that just cause two rappers are tight dont mean they need to rap together...example i wouldnt wanna hear you and Jay z on the same track....maybe you and snoop...but ya get the point...
All in all you in a time where the music game is fucked up,if you wouldve came in the 90's you would probably be a platinum artists...Illegal downloads,filesharing, and consumers just not buying music like before ..and artists and labels the way they conduct business has to reflect these changes such as what are ya gonna do when all record stores close..or they stop making c.ds..that day will come! so plan ahead set trends...here is an idea
IF YOU DONT READ ANYTHING..READ THIS! get your own site or way to sell your songs individually...not Itunes..but your own fan space. each week make a song invite up and coming producers to send in beats for you to use wich will help them as well...or buy or get your own beats.so each week your fans wanna hear the song of the week..they anxious as fuck ..right..so give a lil snippet and they can buy it for $1....and do this each week if you have 5000 fans thats roughly $240,000 a year....the way its done now songs are promoted too long people are too anxious the download the leak and even if they say they dont go buy the album. or nlose interest

MITCHY SLICK

Jan 29, 2003
50cal said:
Ain't really nothing out there hot.. Nemo called me and we talked about this so I understand the business side of it....and rappers are being cornered into doing things that they normally wouldn't. I'm sure you probably think I'm always hating on you.cause I'm always judgmental..If you only knew i am like that with the artist I work with..i have to keep that shit in now cause they cant handle criticism and get real sensitive. End of the day mitch i always said you can rap.Even when you dissed slikk rikk in that interview on the rap or die video..which wasn't even cool...man give a lil repect to him for what he did do or tried to do.....Did you know before yall worked together he was the one back in the day who told the guys at the studio or label that was recording damu,and damu was'nt showing up..that they should fuck with you,and that you had some real potential.(not saying he felt damu wasnt tight)......even about a year ago after all this shit i got slikk rikk on video still giving it up to you...even though he wasnt happy with what you said.
messy slikk In my opinion the only album worse this year.was the C-Bo westside riders 3......I do like that new keith murray....so it aint ya bars..you can rap....it's beat selection...the beats you pick some are tight,some just dont fit your style...and some are ruined by sound quality. I'm also a firm beleiver that just cause two rappers are tight dont mean they need to rap together...example i wouldnt wanna hear you and Jay z on the same track....maybe you and snoop...but ya get the point...
All in all you in a time where the music game is fucked up,if you wouldve came in the 90's you would probably be a platinum artists...Illegal downloads,filesharing, and consumers just not buying music like before ..and artists and labels the way they conduct business has to reflect these changes such as what are ya gonna do when all record stores close..or they stop making c.ds..that day will come! so plan ahead set trends...here is an idea
IF YOU DONT READ ANYTHING..READ THIS! get your own site or way to sell your songs individually...not Itunes..but your own fan space. each week make a song invite up and coming producers to send in beats for you to use wich will help them as well...or buy or get your own beats.so each week your fans wanna hear the song of the week..they anxious as fuck ..right..so give a lil snippet and they can buy it for $1....and do this each week if you have 5000 fans thats roughly $240,000 a year....the way its done now songs are promoted too long people are too anxious the download the leak and even if they say they dont go buy the album. or nlose interest
first of fuck any nigga that got anything to do wit a project that has songs about me or my homies thats dead on it.second i do feel like u be hatin because i dont believe that u think my music is wack.evrybody that would hear u say that everysong on messy slick was wack would think u was a hater and after readin this post they would know why.obviously because ur a supporter of slick rick.me and slick rick was cool.i even been to slick rick house rite by skyline park fuckin wit him.then to hear this nigga makin songs that talkin about fuck my dead homies.buster faggot shit.i never did nuthin to that nigga.and didnt nobody tell him to fuck wit me because damu wasnt on deck.i went next door on my own and told that nigga how i wanted him to play the bass lines and everythang to the songs we did.rappin and makin songs about niggas is buster shit where i come from.even when my homies do it.really some kid shit on our end.lil homie shit.ur oppinion on my music dont mean shit on the level of this shit im on.reps from every major label we got access to on the west is fuckin wit ya boi.when i put songs on the radio in the town they b the most requested for months or until the program director changes(ONE BLOOD REMIX,PLATINUM DREAMS,MITCHY SLICK.....I REALLY DONT CARE BUT BECAUSE PEOPLE MITE READ THIS SHIT AND REALLY GET IT FUCKED WHEN U SAY THAT A PROJECT WIT STYLES P,YUK,KEAK,DAMU ON IT PRODUCED BY CRICET,TRAXX,HARTMAN ,DUBB KNOX AINT GOT ONE SONG ON IT THATS CRACK.JUST HAD TO LET U KNOW THAT I THINK ITS 100% HATER SHIT AND LINCOLN SKYLINE SLICK RICK SHIT.OH YEAH GO TO MY MYSPACE COMMENTS AND U'LL SEE MESSY SLIKK IS TOP SALER IN ALL INDEPENDENT STORES IN THE WHOLE BAY.NUMBER 2 OR 3.HOPE U AINT PICKIN MUSIC FOR WHO EVER U SUPPORTIN.THEY'LL NEVER MAKE IT.U SHOULDA SEEN HOW THE TOWN REACTED WHEN I RAN OUT ON STAGE AT THE ROCK THE BELLS YESTERDAY.THATS WHAT i CARE ABOUT.oppinion'S is like ass wholes,everybody got one.so go on and keep shittin on wrongkind.on my mama im on a tour bus wit ostrich seats and 42 inch plazma screens rite now smokin kush.tryin to bring sumn back to dago big.i aint even trippin.fuck MITCHY SLICK!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im not a hater. i stood up at rock the bells when kweli introduced mitchy slick.

and my homeboys girlfriend goes, "i thought you two had beef?"

like imma sit down in my seat and mumble "fuck that nigga..."

at the end of the day hes from SD and a fucking giant dancing panda would get my respect if he repped SD.

ill kinda leave it at that. ill represent anyone who represents san diego.

and had i seen you walking around like the underground rappers i woulda said whats up, whether you woulda wanted to fight over it or not.

it was nice to see you up on stage at a pretty much all-backpacker event, much less in my neighborhood.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
MITCHY YOU SAID
i do feel like u be hatin because i dont believe that u think my music is wack.
I never said you was wack..just the messy slick album.I aint back peddlin either...thats what I think.I dont think every beat was wack, or every verse,just the end result.
MITCH YOU SAID
after readin this post they would know why.obviously because ur a supporter of slick rick.
yeah we cool, i don't agree with everything he does..he's a grown man.I see there are two sides of a story,and i'm sure the truth falls somewhere in between.Not saying you lying or he is lying...could be shit spins outta control before anyone can really say who started this or tha, or why. Either way you right thas kid shit, and we should all move on, If I had as much hate as you think i do i would probably have Puffa-RU present a project....But Im through with all that shit.
MITCHY YOU SAID
your oppinion on my music dont mean shit on the level of this shit im on
I'm sorry you feel that way,Ive noticed i aint the only one who said something negative about you or your music,and in the end thats what you say to any fan of yours or someone who gives an opinion? Wouldn't it be better to take shit with a grain of salt instead of adding fuel to the fire and possibly risk losing more sales as opposed to gaining more respect?
Whats a trip is I give it up when i'm feelin something...I give it up around people who dont like you in south east,and they dont like that shit. ..Im my own man..i passed on some material out this way and people driving down the block bumpin South east music..I had crips who are reputables feelin the music...You Don Diego, even easttrippn, Cricet ecay, It didnt matter what the content..real is gonna recognize real. At this point I wish any and everyone luck with what they do....I just dont stand on the sideline playing shit safe..I always speak up...maybe thats why people that dont know me always wanted to get into it with me..

MITCHY SLICK

Jan 29, 2003
50cal said:
MITCHY YOU SAID
I never said you was wack..just the messy slick album.I aint back peddlin either...thats what I think.I dont think every beat was wack, or every verse,just the end result.
MITCH YOU SAID
yeah we cool, i don't agree with everything he does..he's a grown man.I see there are two sides of a story,and i'm sure the truth falls somewhere in between.Not saying you lying or he is lying...could be shit spins outta control before anyone can really say who started this or tha, or why. Either way you right thas kid shit, and we should all move on, If I had as much hate as you think i do i would probably have Puffa-RU present a project....But Im through with all that shit.
MITCHY YOU SAID
I'm sorry you feel that way,Ive noticed i aint the only one who said something negative about you or your music,and in the end thats what you say to any fan of yours or someone who gives an opinion? Wouldn't it be better to take shit with a grain of salt instead of adding fuel to the fire and possibly risk losing more sales as opposed to gaining more respect?
Whats a trip is I give it up when i'm feelin something...I give it up around people who dont like you in south east,and they dont like that shit. ..Im my own man..i passed on some material out this way and people driving down the block bumpin South east music..I had crips who are reputables feelin the music...You Don Diego, even easttrippn, Cricet ecay, It didnt matter what the content..real is gonna recognize real. At this point I wish any and everyone luck with what they do....I just dont stand on the sideline playing shit safe..I always speak up...maybe thats why people that dont know me always wanted to get into it with me..
just out of curiosity what u think puttin out a puffa ru record wouldnt do to me?just incase u dont know the answer it's not a muthafuckin thang.maybee it would help me a lil because i know he gone keep it real and was really there bangin against me and can actually tell yall how overly aggressive mitch really was.he'll tell yall i was the same nigga in the streets as on record(big mouth and all).what would it do for u?why would it take hate to put out one of ur homies?that means u got the money to put behind skyline artist but u aint doin it and the only reason u would is if u hated more?"somewhere in the middle".i can put the mitch and slick rick situation on my dead homies.he aint never had no reason to do that east trippin shit.niggas was on there lie'n and slanderin real niggas wit fake shit.it was a pub stunt that turned into a curse.i aint 50 cent.beefin wit me aint gonna get u nuthin but east side support.niggas shoulda been able to get that wit crackin music alone.thats why i dont do songs wit niggas from skyline today.they made it to where i can't without lookin bomedy.im always gonna keep it 100% real.if u real,u'll recognize.