Messy Marv "Wake n Dey Cook Game Up" droppin NOV 5th via siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
Looks like the Playboy Gangsta Mixtape that was suppose to drop back in july will now be in stores this November 5th courtesy of siccness.net as shown in the amazon website. will be coppin this. snippets still sound dope.

Amazon.com: Wake'n Dey Cook Game Up [Explicit]: Messy Marv: MP3 Downloads

1. (intro) Back Down Memory Lane [Explicit] 3:41
2. Beautiful Kalifornia ft. B-Legit [Explicit] 3:50
3. Philip Drummond [Explicit] 4:27
4. Ice Cream Truck ft Richie Rich, Smigg Dirtee & B-Legit [Explicit] 3:38
5. Sei Luv II ft. J. Valentine [Explicit] 3:31
6. You Gotta Pay Me (Remix) ft. Warren G, Gunplay & Bleu Davinci [Explicit] 3:54
7. Bitch Ya Pussy Ain't Shit [Explicit] 3:14
8. Cook Game ft. Ice Burgundy, J-Diggs, Jr. Writer & Boy Big [Explicit] 3:38
9. Project Nigga (Remix) ft. Lavish D [Explicit] 3:10
10. We Killas ft. Spider Loc & Poppa Smurf [Explicit] 4:42
11. Dem Cameras On ft. Dem Hoodstarz & Turf Talk [Explicit] 4:13
12. Pay Me In Koke [Explicit] 2:18
13. It's Rainin' ft. Smigg Dirtee, Trae The Truth & I-Rocc 3:38
14. Talk 2 Me ft Mack Twon & Tommy Redding [Explicit] 3:50
15. Duffels ft. J.Stalin, Freeway, Philthy Rich & Boy Big [Explicit] 3:06
16. Pu--y That Good ft. Pinky [Explicit] 3:58
17. Ready 2 Play ft. I think V-White & J.Stalin [Explicit] 4:12
18. Fuck Yo Cypher [Explicit] 2:17
19. Pay Me In Koke (Remix) ft J-Diggs [Explicit] 3:12

Last edited by a moderator:

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
As fucking stupid as Messy Marv done got, The snippets still sound good, and even though theres some recycled tracks, the new ones sound dope. I just can't believe this fuckin dumbass went from saying we misjudged him and how he wasn't a gangster and never had any dope, gun, gang charges but yet he's "wettin up bentlys and mazis" SMFH, Get off the sniff bruh

Sep 5, 2013
He can't come out and say he's gang bangin on that recording. He's trying to get circus circus money, so if he did that it would destroy his case. He keeps emphasizing in the interview how it happened at the circus circus. Like he's gonna keep it that real for Vlad the snitch and his tape recorder. All the shit he's gonna say on the Philthy Bitch tape he can chalk it up as "entertainment" or "rap shit". I don't hold that Reno shit against him at all. He obviously didn't snitch, nobody ever got arrested and there is no paperwork. You know if he did Philthy would be puttin that shit online ASAP so he could get a fuckin cookie. Instead Philthy posts pics online of him hangin out with that Reno twitter bug. Not enough real niggas left, no there out there. More like not enough shit to rap about, or not enough people believe me. I would listen to Philthy and Messy both got slaps, but Philthy hasn't moved like a solid would in this, I lost some respect.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
He can't come out and say he's gang bangin on that recording. He's trying to get circus circus money, so if he did that it would destroy his case. He keeps emphasizing in the interview how it happened at the circus circus. Like he's gonna keep it that real for Vlad the snitch and his tape recorder. All the shit he's gonna say on the Philthy Bitch tape he can chalk it up as "entertainment" or "rap shit". I don't hold that Reno shit against him at all. He obviously didn't snitch, nobody ever got arrested and there is no paperwork. You know if he did Philthy would be puttin that shit online ASAP so he could get a fuckin cookie. Instead Philthy posts pics online of him hangin out with that Reno twitter bug. Not enough real niggas left, no there out there. More like not enough shit to rap about, or not enough people believe me. I would listen to Philthy and Messy both got slaps, but Philthy hasn't moved like a solid would in this, I lost some respect.
i don't know breh.... if recording music with gang references is something that would fuck his case up, then he already fucked that up years in advance. he already has an impressive back catalog of him making songs or appearing in songs with gang references, with song titles such as "won't stop being a blood", and "piru love never dies"... he exerted a great deal of effort to make himself appear to be down with the cause.

and considering that mess has never banged on pots and pans, let alone on a rival crip or blood gang member in his entire life, all his music with references to being a blood was so unnecessary

::

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
Eh, that song 'Pay Me in Koke' is for attention, he seems like he's talkin hella shit about rappers much bigger than him for no reason. I'll wait to hear it on Spotify, don't think I'll pay for any more Messy shit, he's sucked for years.

Feb 4, 2012
messy a lame and his skills fell off years ago.

he claim to be a gangsta rapper, but he def not a gangsta and he can't rap anymore, so he aint shit