Messy Marv taking shots at Obie trice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2003
On the new messy marv mixtape song #6 messy rides on Obie Trice, straight heat, wut are you guys thoughts on this situation holla on it...

Jan 20, 2003
that shit was way too funny. mess cracks me up, he don't give a fuck and will call out basically anyone. lol fuck, he even called out T.L.C. and how harmless are they. tight song though, his rhymes in that one were sick as fuck.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Fuck Obie Trice, I take Obie Ice, The taliban will take obie life/
Bitch niggas just act tough, little nigga we go hard, when I see you man im pullin your hoe card/
Hogging the mic in the radio station/
Bitch nigga you owe Frisco a Explanation/ (YUPP)
Talking all that gay shit/
Walk through the jects I bet your little faggot ass wouldnt say shit/
Come on we lay shit down/
Play with the mini asuault rifiles with the ___ rounds/
Standing over you pissing, put the shells in your wigg dog/
Got your CEO Eminem Calling me big dog/

Aug 13, 2002
WHATS SUP WIT IT, MAYNE.
IM TRYIN TO HEAR THIS SHIT. WHERE CAN I GET THIS MIXTAPE?
FUCK A OBIE TRICE. FILLMOE OH BOY! PEACE.
--------------------
koRVALLIS kARTEL LIFE NEVER MISTAKE A BITCH AS A WIFE.

Jun 26, 2003
Put the bullshit to the side for a second and realize my nigga mess is unfuckwitable. real talk. Niggas like Marv to it mafia style. He don't give a fuck about you, yo mamma, them niggas claimin sets, and he don't care about no obie trice or 50 cent and them niggas. Basically he's callin out names if he think u is fake. real talk right there. It's all gravitational so don't get it twisted.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
obie is weak, thank God people finally agree with me on that. and did y'all not see the lyrics on that song? it appears that obie said something about the sco being gay, that's why it looks like mess hit him up on it. What mixtape is this? I haven't heard of shit cause i live in NY now

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
CHRISHOGG14 said:
obie is weak, thank God people finally agree with me on that. and did y'all not see the lyrics on that song? it appears that obie said something about the sco being gay, that's why it looks like mess hit him up on it. What mixtape is this? I haven't heard of shit cause i live in NY now

ITS ON NORTHERN-RIDAZ.COM

Sep 12, 2002
messy goes hard but there are a lot of fags in frisco and anyone who hasnt really been to frisco will just think that frisco is full of fags. there are guys that go hard out there just like any big city and there is ghettos in frisco u cant fuck with but there is also a lot of fucking faggots. so if a nigga says frisco is gay it is only natural for a real dude from frisco to step up and defend his city and show them the real cuz they havent been educated on how it is down there. if u real u claim your set you better be down for your shit too so someone gotta respond to these rap niggas talkin shit so mess got on him.