messy marv song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2007
That's the problem. I can't find it nowhere. It was on my boys ipod but when I asked him what album it was on he said he didn't know. WTF. I coulda sworn it was on Disobayish but nope.

Sep 22, 2008
ya heard that still my shit,

" I try to tell em get a job but he aint fucking with that, my lil hood nut nigga wanna get em a sack"

Sep 10, 2009
That's the problem. I can't find it nowhere. It was on my boys ipod but when I asked him what album it was on he said he didn't know. WTF. I coulda sworn it was on Disobayish but nope.
how bout any lyrics from it? i can't find a song in my collection called "that way tonight"

Sep 22, 2007
It starts off "I met her on the bart train on my way to frisco, Indian chick she was kinda thick though." It's kinda a female song, but still I need that shit.lol

Jan 23, 2006
Since We're on the subject, what song is That Way tonight on by Mess?
u got a link to a video or something so i can see what song u talkin' bout?
how bout any lyrics from it? i can't find a song in my collection called "that way tonight"
It starts off "I met her on the bart train on my way to frisco, Indian chick she was kinda thick though." It's kinda a female song, but still I need that shit.lol
is it a messy solo or other people on the track?
track 5 ko-alition mixtape ...... CLICK CLACK

Sep 10, 2009
^^good lookin' out. no wonder I couldn't find it, that whole mixtape doesn't have track names.

here's a visual if u need ChewyV5:

Track 5 - untitled