Messy Marv/San Quinn, Husalah, Farm Boyz, Thizz Nation 5, Sleepdank AKA Da Danker

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2005
The Town Beezle said:
How did you get sleep da danker cd it just came out .Hope yo aint one of them bootlegger's
hmmm... i have scans that show the front and back of CD... i dont see how it would be bootlegged... CDs are sealed in original packaging and i have a distributor... plus i know alot of artists... so i dont support bootleggin... plus... check my feedback...

Jul 17, 2005
UCDgreek said:
damn 4 bucks for shipping...it costs 1.15 to ship a cd
yea... thats the SHIPPING part... but i also included confirmation on all my cds and the rest is handling... box, envelope, labels, tape, ink... it adds up...

Mar 20, 2006
do you think he's buying them ,not to knock a hustle but i'm just looking out for dank because he's still up and coming . But what i mean iz he would have to have got them from city hall distributing , or bought them ..no biggy do ya thang cuddy

Jul 17, 2005
The Town Beezle said:
do you think he's buying them ,not to knock a hustle but i'm just looking out for dank because he's still up and coming . But what i mean iz he would have to have got them from city hall distributing , or bought them ..no biggy do ya thang cuddy
yea i get them from city hall... also... my friend lucky is really koo friends with dank and he hooks us up wit his stuff....