MESSY MARV IZ A REAL BLOOD ( I FOUND OUT THE REAL BIDNIZ )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2006
Im from Dago and yeh Messy Marv is my favorite rapper from the bay, matter of fact if you want some real gangsta shit from messy pick up DIFFERENT SLANGUAGES ( big hollis who did all luni coleone albums did the production on this one ) but I be hearing messy say blood in shit alot and i was wondering what the bidniz was with that. So i called my folks who stay out in the bay, they fuck with yukmouth and san quinn alot but they cleared the shit up for me. Messy Marv is from Eddie Block in which the projects and block in that surrounding area is all bloods. My relli said messy a real nigga, he showed me this dvd called HOOD 2 HOOD and messy was really out there wit everybody on the block gettin, ya'll should check that out. But its blood and crips in Frisco.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
SETriv said:
Messy Marv is from Eddie Block in which the projects and block in that surrounding area is all bloods. My relli said messy a real nigga, he showed me this dvd called HOOD 2 HOOD and messy was really out there wit everybody on the block gettin, ya'll should check that out. But its blood and crips in Frisco.
there are no bloods and crips in frisco. eddy block, nor "the block surrounding that area" (wtf, since when is there gangs on divisadero or van ness?) is blood territory. this is san francisco, home of 700,000 victorian houses, not gang land.

the only time you could confuse there bieng bloods in SF is when people say "blood" which is just short for youngblood..or that nortenos wear red (49ers colors are red)

i'm just clearin that up for you as someone whos lived there...

if there ARE crips or bloods in sf they are slim to fucking none..everyones about getting paper..if there was so many blood sin SF youd be able to name one besides messy marv...

Nov 2, 2005
He from Frisco,Homie!Thats the BAY PIMP!And the Bay Area dont do that shit,PlayBoy!Sorry to crush your DREAMS.But the Bay got MOB niggas and Gangstas But not GANGBANGERS,Yadda DIG!Smell me cuzz thats Real SPIT!

Nov 30, 2006
^there isnt any real blood/crip sets in the bay but I heard Messy bangs blood on his own.

Same with A-Wax, that dude went to the pen and clicked up with Blood so that's what he claims.

Apr 5, 2003
Who gives a fuck man? Just bump his shit and enjoy it. Thats why the rap game is so fucked up now. Niggas is more fasinated with the next nigga's personal life than they music.

Jan 15, 2006
I fuck with mess regardless cuz his shit go but music is more then just music to SOME people.. some niggaz wont fuck with you just cuz of something your represent.

I can see alot of bay niggaz stop fuckin with mess if he was to really take it that far and represent that shit in damn near every song and really push it..
but as far as i know most people dont even know he is claiming that shit anyway.

Jun 3, 2006
707REPRESENTA said:
HAHA THIS DUDE THOUGHT HE WAS LACIN US. WE KNOW WHERE MESS FROM AND NOBODY QUESTIONING IF HE REAL OR NOT.
for real...puttin us up on shit....sound like he just got hood 2 hood wit his allowance

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I don't even think I've ever seen red graffitti around fillmore, let alone someone with a red rag......lol @ the surrounding areas......so I guess there's hella gang activity on geary street? all them asian bloods.....riiiiiiiigggghhhhhttttttt

May 30, 2006
I heard that Mess iz real azz nigga too..........but thatz gay if him & A-Wax are Bloods & have no enitial Blood set 2 back up they're affiliation. To the thread starter.......nigga u just now seing Hood2Hood? U must live in the Burbs