Messy Marv & I-Rocc - The Izrealz * Turf Thuggin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
TURF THUGGIN

@ OGMS:

THAT COVER IS HELLA HELLA TIGHTER THAN THE ONE HACHET MADE (IF THAT WAS HACHET THAT MADE IT), JUS MY OPINION...GOOD JOB... ALSO, GOOD JOB ON SILAS' COVER TOO, YOU GOT SUM SKILLZ WIT THE COVERS HOMIE...ONE...

I COULDNT EVEN TELL WHO WAS WHO AT FIRST, IT TOOK ME A SEC TO RECOGNIZE MY HOMIE IROCC...

@WHOEVER CARES:

I ALREADY HEARD TURF THUGGIN, IROCC LACED ME WIT A COPY A WHILE AGO, DONT SLEEP ON THIS SHIT, I PROMISE YALL ITS HEATED AND YOU WILL BUMP IT FRONT TO BACC REPEATEDLY...DONT SLEEP...ONE...

Apr 25, 2002
MrFreeze said:
shit looks tight ill pick that one up fo sho...1
NBD said:
that shit is saucy... I'll be snatchin this shit up when it drops..
M-PHIVE said:
@ OGMS:

THAT COVER IS HELLA HELLA TIGHTER THAN THE ONE HACHET MADE (IF THAT WAS HACHET THAT MADE IT), JUS MY OPINION...GOOD JOB... ALSO, GOOD JOB ON SILAS' COVER TOO, YOU GOT SUM SKILLZ WIT THE COVERS HOMIE...ONE...

PHANTOM said:
That cover's tight, way tighter than the one Khan did, that was shitty, but im loving the lettering in that shit, not bad at all.

Phantom
MrDontGIVEaFUCK said:
that cover is raw!!!!!!
saying it was "hard" was my way of saying i liked the cover. what you see above it everyone else's way of saying they liked the cover. its obvious you picked my post out of all of these due to some personal shit you may have against me. maybe you peeped some other posts from me saying shit was "hard" and you decided that i was a dickrider and this was your time to proclaim it to the board - some gay ass shit if you ask me. if you have anymore shit to talk hit me on the PM, til then FUCK YOU