Messy Marv- Disobayish

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 20, 2003
I got it today and after listening to it once thru i think i would give it a 9/10. good cd!! he's got a tight ass diss song against obie trice. he's got 2 tracks produced by ric rock and one by droop-e (40's son). the features are: nate dogg, too short, e-40, yuk, rich the factor, mississippi, lucci siegal, ive low, dwane wiggins, rushen roulette.

it's got 13 real songs and 3 skits included so 16 tracks.

both of ric rock's beats are slower, one u have already heard (hypnotiq).

my favorite song since i've heard hypnotiq a million time is "that's what's up", there's plenty of good songs.

This SHOULD be an album that's selling well EVERYWHERE but will it? go out and get this album it's knockin.

ICED OUT WATCH: in order to have a chance to win that iced out watch that he's giving away u gotta keep the receipt that u get from the store u buy it at. i got it at friscostreetshow of course where they don't give receipts so i'm not gonna get that watch that i was counting on lol.

Jan 20, 2003
o ya before anyone asks about the dvd that came with it:

it's about 15 minutes. it's not bad, it previews for "messy marv the diary" which is the dvd that he's putting out. that's his next project which is going to be released with a soundtrack cd for it. it shows snippets from that dvd. this bonus dvd shows all kinds of shit from performances to all star weekend, random shit poppin off in the hood. it shows previews for the videos that he did for explosive mode, still explosive, turf politics, bonny and clyde. nothing special about the videos but it's not like u r paying extra money for em. he's gonna re release all of his albums on mar. 30th so i guess he'll include those videos in the dvd that he releases with the cd.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
The obie trice diss was sick (track 15). Too many people think its too radio for mess. But I was fealing it. Going to get it signed by mess sat at streetshow.
*same with me cant get that watch lol cause of streetshow not giving recipt lol.

Jan 20, 2003
STS said:
The obie trice diss was sick (track 15). Too many people think its too radio for mess. But I was fealing it. Going to get it signed by mess sat at streetshow.
*same with me cant get that watch lol cause of streetshow not giving recipt lol.
haha feel me

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
now wats left is just quinn- i give you my word.
That should be heat also.
btw congrats on your 1k post.

Jan 20, 2003
STS said:
now wats left is just quinn- i give you my word.
That should be heat also.
btw congrats on your 1k post.
yep, quinn is the only one left for now as far as the must haves.

that's funny u said that cuz i was about to put up a thread to remember all of the bullshit and comedy that has gone on since post 1 in jan. 2003. thanks though. haha.

POST 1000 -KENNY

Aug 5, 2002
I'm listening to it on NorthernRidaz now

I'm fucking cracking up laughing at track #5

So far I haven't liked any of the first 3 songs :\

#6 was pimp though !

Jan 20, 2003
Leon Kage said:
I'm listening to it on NorthernRidaz now

I'm fucking cracking up laughing at track #5

So far I haven't liked any of the first 3 songs :\

#6 was pimp though !
haha really??? i'm surprised u r talking about music! i saw your name as the last person to reply and i was shocked to see u saying something about the album. u honestly didn't like 2,3,4??? lol. what bay rap do u listen to?

Aug 5, 2002
TheBayIsTheSco said:
haha really??? i'm surprised u r talking about music! i saw your name as the last person to reply and i was shocked to see u saying something about the album. u honestly didn't like 2,3,4??? lol. what bay rap do u listen to?

#2 = no. listen to the original and no comparision

#3 = cmon, corny as hell.

#4 = annoying "THAT'S WHAT'S UP!!!"