MESSY MARV CLASS OF 84 (FUCK TOO SHORT)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
"take off your tight fubu shirt and show everyone you're out of shape"

LOL wtf this guy supposedly has been trying to stay fit and now he think he's mr. olympia

Feb 8, 2003
that shit was garbage mess voice is really annoying and sounds sleepy. beat was alright thats it. i always said siccness over rates messy.

All he wants is for short to feed into his bullshit and make a diss song back. If i was too short i would ignore that lame wait till i see him and just knock his ass out on video and post it on worldstar hip hop. then keep it moving and drop the group album with e-40.

Jan 18, 2007
that shit was garbage mess voice is really annoying and sounds sleepy. beat was alright thats it. i always said siccness over rates messy.

All he wants is for short to feed into his bullshit and make a diss song back. If i was too short i would ignore that lame wait till i see him and just knock his ass out on video and post it on worldstar hip hop. then keep it moving and drop the group album with e-40.
I'd just ignore him completely and keep Marvin Starvin'.....Any publicity for this goof ball would be 10x what he deserves.....