Messy going at Philthy Rich

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Still Explosive
Turf Polotics
Disobayish

Are all dope albums but i can barley listen to any of Mess's music after what he's done these last couple of years.....His actions don't fit the music he put out. Mess's raps are solid, but when he's dissing every bay artist , catching beat downs in reno, rambling about irrelevant shit on twitter, having most everyone from his neighborhood diss him...forget his music....
I take it you never had any friends or anyone close turn into a complete full blown drug addict. Cocaine and other harder drugs will do that to you. People lose their minds and change dramatically

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I take it you never had any friends or anyone close turn into a complete full blown drug addict. Cocaine and other harder drugs will do that to you. People lose their minds and change dramatically
I have close friends who do hard drugs from time to time but aren't controlled by them and can still function. There are people i use to play hoop with back in high school who i now see walking around the streets talking to themselves. Im not sure the reason for them loosing it but in some cases its probably drugs. So is Mess like one of these zombies walking around my city but the difference between him and them is $ and fame?

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Theres a reason ive always said Mess is one of the most overrated artists on this site. Ive heard a lot of his fans say he has no solid solo albums, that they all have a few good songs and thats it. Disobayish is absolute trash, i stand by that
It's ok but I wouldn't call it a classic. If I listen to it now there's alotta crappy songs.

Feb 19, 2014
did mayback get locked up or did he get dropped from the livewire? D @DeepEastBeast or whoever might know
He's been locked up enough the last 3/4 years he can't release a new "material". The most recent one with Fresh was supposed to be new material initially, but ended up being tracks all recorded years ago.

Sep 5, 2013
Turf politics. What about that Bonnie & Clyde cd he had with Marvaless. Fire ass shit! Philthy is probably safe to say better than mess right now, but as a career? Mess has had a better career track for track. As far as living bay legends go hes right behind E-40 and Too Short. If this rap shit was a sport I would say mess is completely done, but it's not. I think an artist can go through career slumps and then later get inspired and get fired up again. I think a Messy Marv or a Killa Tay or an A-Wax can make a classic now or even later.