Message From X-Raided

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
October 27, 2003

It was recently brought to my attention that there was a debate on The Siccness Network with regard to my position on the subject of racism. My girl Locahontas sent me a copy of the exchange that occurred after EpidemicReborn posed the question, "Is X-Raided a Racist." That's an easy one; I'm equal opportunity with my hatred...I hate all you muthafuckas equally.
Misanthropy!
Seriously, racism is not something that I agree with. When I wrote White Man's Burden, I was writing about the experiences of black people in the USA. During his second term as president, William Clinton issued an apology to all African Americans for the horrors inflicted upon them during slavery. If you listen to the song, the first thing I say is "My forefathers were bought and sold/ Raped and sodomized/ Now, after 400 years, you decide to apologize." Those two bars set up the entire song. That's the subject, right there, in your face. Clinton issued the apology, I issued a rebuttal. EpidemicReborn wrote, "On White Man's Burden X-Raided was bitching about white people fucking him over...He is holding a grudge against white people for what? Something fucking absurd." Epidemic, homie, ther is not one bar i that song about white people fucking me over. Not one. I use the words "us" and "we" nearly exclusively. I'm speaking for my people. There is not one bar in that song about my case. Not one bar in that song about white peopel fucking me over in my trial. Not one bar expresses animosity at white people. I never said anything about hating white people in that song, and I dare anyone to put up the lyrics and identify one line that speaks of hatred towards white people. I wrote that song from the position of a black man in America who was directly spoken to by the president of the USA. I am Black. Clinton apologized to black people, which means that he was talking to me. I felt that his apology, symbolic of an apology from the USA, not just Clinton, came too late. The damage has been and continues to be done. If the subject matter in that song is absurd, then it is a direct result of my opinion that Clinton's apology was absurd.
In a nutshell, the entire debate about my being a racist or not was based on something that doesn't even exist. Epidemic's entire issue came about because he failed to comprehend the lyrics of the song. Race was a part of the concept, but the song was about Clinton's apology, hence the chorus, "It's too late for apologies/ Fuck ya sorrow/ We doin' it one day at a time/ Scream 'Fuck tomorrow'!" So, nice try EpidemicReborn, but you were wrong. Now, can I have an apology?

One Love,
Anerae Brown
X-Raided

Aug 25, 2003
Ill say this I give X-Raided his respect and since he came in and didnt disrepect me then I will do the same and say this. It was from my perception of the song. Being a white person and listening to rap I dont like listening to songs talking about killing white people so I figured that it was another one so I asked. I ask what I need to know and since X-Raided spoke on it then Ill say this no disrespect I took it one way and you meant it the other, so its all cool peace to you X.

Epidemic

Aug 28, 2003
thank you for clearin that up X

not to hate but to speak the truth that epidemic cat starts shit everywhere he goes on his computer on evildooinz and the siccness he's majorly hatin'

D

Deadly Game

Locahontas said:
I'm equal opportunity with my hatred...I hate all you muthafuckas equally.
Misanthropy!
^^^^Hell fuccin yeah....that is true gospel spoken from the reverend himself!!!!!

Im glad X spoke on it and cleared it up for anyone that was confused........