message from the KKK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2003
The following is the contents of a letter placed on the bed of a young Afro-American incarcerated in the Chicago city jail . Please take 3 minutes of your time to reflect upon the severity of this statement....

The KU KLUX KLAN would like to take this time to salute and congratulate all gang bangers for the slaughter of over 4,000 black people since 1975 . You are doing a marvelous job . Keep killing each other for nothing . The streets are still not yours nigger.....it is ours .
You are killing each other for our property . You are killing what could be future black doctors , lawyers , and businessmen that we won't have to compete with . And the good thing about it is that you are killing the youth . So we won't have to worry about niggers in generations to come . We would further like to thank all the judges who have over sentence those niggers to prison.

We are winning . Pretty soon , we will be able to go back to raping your women because all the men will be gone .

So you gang bangers...Keep up the good work . We love to read about drive-by shootings. We love to hear how many niggers get killed over the weekends . We can tolerate the niggers jungle fever (for now)... because that further breaks down the race .

To all gang bangers across the world : we don't love you niggers , but we can appreciate you gang bangers . You are doing a wonderful job in eliminating the black race . Without the men...your women cannot reproduce...Unless of course , we do it for them . Then we will have successfully eliminated a race thanks to your help and commitment to killing each other .

If most of you nigger gang bangers cannot read this letter , it is ok . Go pull a trigger and kill a nigger .

Thank you .

Brothers and Sisters , please make copies of this letter and pass it on . It's too important to keep to yourself .

the kkk are christians

(I don't care what race you are, I want to hear your response)

Nov 27, 2006
why i don't agree with the language his used or the severity of it, he is right in a way. No other race kills it owns members like the black race does. Its extremely sad but its true, maybe one day they will wake up and realize what their doing but it doesn't look like thats going to happen anytime soon sadly.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

shits true as fuck...same with the nortenos and surenos...at the end of the day you are killin your own race...murdering your own brothers and sisters...for stupid ass dumb shit, made up pride of a color, number or location. I mean I dont know why people are so blind to this...fucking southside this and northside that...wtf??..shits baffels my mind to think about...

learn from the history of the native americans...people came and divided them and made them weaker by having them fight each other...same shit is going on with the bloods/crips nortenos/surenos...black on black crime...brown on brown crime...or watever...and if it wasn't the 'white man' who made you like that then you are even more stupid for bringing this to your own people...

Jun 27, 2005
I doubt a klan member wrote that. Seems more like something a black person wrote to wake up the young black men in prison. Why would a klan member want to make them aware of what they are actually doing?

May 15, 2002
KKK

Go ahead and explore the page. It's ridiculous.

This isn't meant to stray from the topic, but it's sort of shocking..not in the "Wow! People are like that?!" kind of way, but more like a "Holy shit. Are you serious?" sort of way.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

I doubt a klan member wrote that. Seems more like something a black person wrote to wake up the young black men in prison. Why would a klan member want to make them aware of what they are actually doing?
thats what I thought while i was reading it...

Jan 31, 2008
KKK

Go ahead and explore the page. It's ridiculous.

This isn't meant to stray from the topic, but it's sort of shocking..not in the "Wow! People are like that?!" kind of way, but more like a "Holy shit. Are you serious?" sort of way.

lolol i love how hideous mother fuckers who want to be a band always gotta wear masks n shit.
i wouldnt be surprised if these retarded motherfuckers took on the alias of the KKK just to do that.
obviously they suck at being the KKK.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
That shit is fake as fuck. You can tell someone who cares about the black community wrote that. Reverse physiology like a motha fucka. Only if this letter could really trick people into stop killing each other.