Message from dagrimprophet from beyond the pink

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Remember that scene in Rudy where he finds out he isn't on the game day roster in like his last game, and all the other playas see how bummed out he is, and go up to the coach and say "if Rudy don't play, I don't play coach" then turns in their jerseys? Maybe something like that should be done in honor of our fallen comrade

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Pink them both. Did you already forget how fucking annoying Grim is? It's only been one day lol.
I was the one that ignited the movement for a bunch of people to put him on ignore lol I'm mostly just fucking with Joker cereal box head.

I also kind of realize the kid is 17 years old with obvious social anxiety and he didn't start lashing out until most of this site started fucking with him. Dude went from just making bad threads to how he was recently based on the behavior of 25+ year old men to a teenager lol we kind of created that shit.

Maybe actually putting a face and voice to it made me realize how ignorant it was for 25+ year old men constantly telling a teenager to kill himself every day.

His sob stories did get annoying as fuck though, but it has to suck being 17 and not having another outlet to vent. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I could give a fuck either way though if he comes back or not, I more than likely won't interact with him, but I definitely won't jump in to fucking with him anymore either.

Jul 12, 2002
I was the one that ignited the movement for a bunch of people to put him on ignore lol I'm mostly just fucking with Joker cereal box head.

I also kind of realize the kid is 17 years old with obvious social anxiety and he didn't start lashing out until most of this site started fucking with him. Dude went from just making bad threads to how he was recently based on the behavior of 25+ year old men to a teenager lol we kind of created that shit.

Maybe actually putting a face and voice to it made me realize how ignorant it was for 25+ year old men constantly telling a teenager to kill himself every day.

His sob stories did get annoying as fuck though, but it has to suck being 17 and not having another outlet to vent. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I could give a fuck either way though if he comes back or not, I more than likely won't interact with him, but I definitely won't jump in to fucking with him anymore either.
I agree he has some major issues and telling him to kill himself is super fucked up. In all seriousness, a kid with those kind of problems should not be on the Siccness 24/7. He needs to get out there and deal with his problems and not further manifest them on the internet. He also needs a job and he needs to grow the fuck up. I'm mostly for banning him from here because it's for his own good more than anything else. The Siccness is literally bad for this kid's health.