Message from dagrimprophet from beyond the pink

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
lmao I already got a new video planned coming today, just a lil ultimatum...
do you know what an ultimatum is?

do you honestly think makin videos lookin all angry, drinkin alcohol tryna be upset bout some shit makes you look tough? you look like an asshat, at this point i truly feel sorry for you

someone in here said you need a mental evaluation, and i think they were spot on...got yourself thinkin you something special, blowin your head up...your new name should be pihoecchio

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
if mac jesus is mixerr is mac jesus it would be the ultimate double fakey. i bought a go pro and mailed it to austin texas to mixxer and he sent it back and said it was a piece of shit lol. i talked to him on the phone lol. god i hope this is real

LiterACola, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. But the camera didn't work out the way I wanted it to. I got a Sony Handcam 9.2. It's a lot better than GoPro. I gotten more views since.

Feb 11, 2006
Right now I got bigger problems to take care of than your no balls no word lying ass. But the time is ticking till the timebomb breaks.
This shit goes deeper than the sicc boy. I had no love wherever I went, I been taking nothing but disrespect since the day I popped outta my moms vagina. I can't handle this shit any more.

Nov 11, 2006
Timebum is a weenie ass 90's baby who is angry at the world because he lives in a single wide trailer in Flagstaff, Arizona with his mom and stepdad. He has no real friends and has every episode of Love and Hip Hop DVR'd. He idolizes lil scrappy wants to be like him when he grows up. He uses the word dork and hahaha in every sentence....

But as soon as he logs onto the sicc hes a superthug a-wax dickrider, go figure

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Dope shit, but I don't really think that 100% applies to me lol. But good shit anyway, I'm really starting to like this God's Calamity stuff.
Muthafuckas here think you're two posts away from making a YouTube video in which you blow your face backwards with a semi.

And I'm glad you're liking God's Calamity so spread the word.

Feb 11, 2006
Timebum is a weenie ass 90's baby who is angry at the world because he lives in a single wide trailer in Flagstaff, Arizona with his mom and stepdad. He has no real friends and has every episode of Love and Hip Hop DVR'd. He idolizes lil scrappy wants to be like him when he grows up. He uses the word dork and hahaha in every sentence....

But as soon as he logs onto the sicc hes a superthug a-wax dickrider, go figure
How old is you bra??

I'm serious Motherfucker!