Message from AP9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2007
I knew you wasn't gone yet. What Up AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;1-FEzvXH3m0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-FEzvXH3m0&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
Dont make me pull up on yo bitch like..........
Slow down baby!!!!!!!! I know you wanna take a ride in cedez.................

Aug 17, 2011
All you muthafuckas on here wit the negative comments probably wish I was dead!!! Real niggas don't die we multiply! Fuck it..... Keep my name in yo mouth! Make me famous! Thanks!
i dont wish death on no one, cuddie....

u know this shit is great promotion. take advantage and put out a song while ya names hot. AP9 - "I Aint Dead, U Bitch". Shit would knock - guaranteed mufuckaz check for that shit, my nigz.

Feb 11, 2006
I'm alive and well! I haven't been on Siccness for a while but thanks to all those that was concerned!!! Some stupid ass hacked my account and started that shit!! Wishing death on someone is not cool! We should never play like that!! Once again thanks Siccness! AP9

Props: zonesix
Feb 11, 2006
Lol @ faking your own death then coming back like Jesus claiming to be the FIRST nigga ever to have your siccnes account hacked .

Old fairy tale tellin ass nigga

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Lol @ faking your own death then coming back like Jesus claiming to be the FIRST nigga ever to have your siccnes account hacked .

Old fairy tale tellin ass nigga
Breh if you bored you can play some other white people games like wordament or taptiles besides the hatin on the next man game. I have to admit you appeared to be jockin this cat a year or 2 ago based on your stannin posts and shit now u seem like a disgruntled fan.

:confused:

Props: Incisions
Feb 11, 2006
Breh if you bored you can play some other white people games like wordament or taptiles besides the hatin on the next man game. I have to admit you appeared to be jockin this cat a year or 2 ago based on your stannin posts and shit now u seem like a disgruntled fan.

:confused:
Dont be confused its pretty simple..your angry I dont like your fav rappers attitude...I used to bump hella Ap9 till he started posting his egotistcal shit here.never have I said I aint liking his music..then after he posted some smart shit to me like I was gonna be like"sorry ap ididnt know you ran vegas and owned a poodle" lol he didnt show up to a fight he arranged over the internet and said "no excuses"

Is that confusing??

Props: second650
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Dont be confused its pretty simple..your angry I dont like your fav rappers attitude...I used to bump hella Ap9 till he started posting his egotistcal shit here.never have I said I aint liking his music..then after he posted some smart shit to me like I was gonna be like"sorry ap ididnt know you ran vegas and owned a poodle" lol he didnt show up to a fight he arranged over the internet and said "no excuses"

Is that confusing??
I never heard a single cut from AP9 never met the man and never plan to. Everything else you say right there explains your position and actions, to each his own breh.

Feb 11, 2006
I never heard a single cut from AP9 never met the man and never plan to. Everything else you say right there explains your position and actions, to each his own breh.
So why da fuck you asking me about shit and be so bothered you took time out to look into my posts and actually take time out of your day to be confused by it??

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
So why da fuck you asking me about shit and be so bothered you took time out to look into my posts and actually take time out of your day to be confused by it??
I read some threads when someone upped them that showed 180 degree opposite of how you comin at the man. Here it is weeks after the shit and you still goin hard. What are you gaining from it? What is the purpose? You posting the shit on a public forum so apparently you want people to read your emotions toward dude. I find it odd for an adult to carry on like this over nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.