Mess & Rocc--Turf Thuggin cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
I got that Isrealz:Re-Up cd and I fell in love wit that shit. The whole cd is bangin but I play #6-9 over & over. But I ain't been able to find that first Turf Thuggin cd. What's up wit that one? Is it better than the Re-up? And who got it for sell?

Apr 8, 2004
Good Lookin Jo. I hollered at Nemo and he said he didn't have it. That's cool though. I'll just wait for somethin new from I-rocc. He need to hurry up and put somethin new out.

Murder Creek Music is re-releasing Turf Thuggin along with a special edition of the Re-Up with 10 unreleased tracks with features like Keak Da Sneak, Mac Dre, Ap-9, Young Noble, Daz, Lucci and more... Watch out for this early July, it will be both albums together for the price of 1...oh boy

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
youngbum said:
Murder Creek Music is re-releasing Turf Thuggin along with a special edition of the Re-Up with 10 unreleased tracks with features like Keak Da Sneak, Mac Dre, Ap-9, Young Noble, Daz, Lucci and more... Watch out for this early July, it will be both albums together for the price of 1...oh boy

NIGGAZ BETTER HIT ROCC AND BREAD ME OUT FOR THE FIRST IZREALZ ALBUM OR WALT AT CITY HALL WILL BE GETTIN 1 OF THOSE LITTLE LETTERS AND WON'T SHIT COME OUT!

[email protected] LET'S WORK THIS PROBLEM OUT TOGETHER B4 I HAVE TO WORK IT OUT MYSELF