Merged Thread: Slamball

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
Slamball

Anybody else see this shit? its a new league of basketball/hockey.. There are trampolines situated under each basket so they jump off them and do sicc ass dunks..then they knock people out and shit it looks hella fun!

May 10, 2002
You beat me to making the post i seen the shit yesterday its pretty fucken tight, its like a reality version of nfl blitz or nhl hits or even nba jams!!!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
I thought it sounded gay as fuck before I saw it, it really was pretty entertaining.....I would like to see with some better players, since you can shoot the basketball also, it would be tight to see some more integration with basketball with it, where there is more strategy with shooting and offenses....seems like all they tryin to do is dunk on other people....which is entertaining

May 10, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
that fool Inchez wuz hella sick. he'z on tha Mob.
Sean Jackson aka Inches was a sick ass wide reciever at Wazzu...I was wonderin where that fucker went.

And yes,the thought of this sport/entertainment was gay at first,but after watchin it...I was very surprised at the attetion I ended up givin it...