Merged Thread: S.F. Giants

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
Giants need to up their game right now. Lost 7 in a row they need to get on it quick. Its a good thing we got this big lead right now. Half our fucking lineup is second string due to injurys.

S

sucka_free

WE GOING TROUGH SOME HARD TIMES RIGHT NOW BUT WE GONNA COME BACK.EVERYTEAM GOES TROUGH THIS

May 29, 2002
the race is over BONDS IS A 6 TIME MVP!!!

Bonds is fuckin killin it right now. two walk off 10th inning HR in 3 games. just when it looked like the giants were slumpin, they sweep the team with the best record. I have a good ass feelin the Giants are gonna take it this year. too bad worrell fucked up a win for schmidt.

Mar 18, 2003
I believe this is the homerun your refering to bayGIANTS. I wonder if it went further then his last 10th inning game-winning home-run, it was only a couple days ago!

Jul 3, 2002
I was reading something that stated this off season the Giants will probably lose Rich Aurilia and Benito, but could possibly pick up Vlad and Tejada. Damn can you imagine Bonds/Vlad/Tejada? They have the money to do so too!