Mercenaries 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I fuckin loved the first one.. I hope they stuck wit' tha same formula.. Everying is destructable too, which is dope.. I got mine on reserve, but i might wait for some reveiws ta' come out before i actually pick it up.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I've spent $60 on worse games lol.. So far its been pretty fun.. Run and gun jus like tha last one, 'cept tha explosions and vehicles and all that shit is beefed up.. Only complaints i got is the graphics are a little on the darker side (then again i could fix that with contrast lol) and the vehicles handle too easily; i guess GTA4 spoiled me when it comes to controlling vehicles.. I also wish tha camera handled like GTA4's does, even tho most people will disagree with that..

So far tho, im havin a blast haha.. Bout ta' smoke another blunt n get back into tha game.. Im not sure if its worth my $$ yet, but i'd tell y'all to defantly rent it if you don't plan on coppin it.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
it depends on how many games you want at one time

for like $15 you can have one game at a time,every 5 or so bucks more you add you can have an additional game

i am paying $20 bucks so i can have 2 games out at the same time

keep the games as long as you want. send them back when you are done and they will send you the next one on your list

the longer you stay a member,the more you rack up rewards points too. i have 20 bucks in gamelfy cash that i can use to buy games with

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
For those of you that are debateing weather to buy it or rent it, i'd say its defantly a rental, but not quite a buy.. Its a dope game, hella action, and nothin beats callin airstrikes on mother fuckers.. But, theres so many little problems it sometimes gets annoying.. The game really feels unpolished.. and tha loadtimes are annoying, especially since you die a whole lot.. Tha controls are a bit confuseing also, even once you get used to 'em it takes a whole lot of effort jus to have a gun shipped to you.. And then theres all tha little problems, like the shitty GPS, tha camera, ect..

I hope they fix some of tha problems wit' a patch or somethin.. They shoulda jus waited to release tha game and spent a few more months polishing everything off.

Jan 23, 2006
For those of you that are debateing weather to buy it or rent it, i'd say its defantly a rental, but not quite a buy.. Its a dope game, hella action, and nothin beats callin airstrikes on mother fuckers.. But, theres so many little problems it sometimes gets annoying.. The game really feels unpolished.. and tha loadtimes are annoying, especially since you die a whole lot.. Tha controls are a bit confuseing also, even once you get used to 'em it takes a whole lot of effort jus to have a gun shipped to you.. And then theres all tha little problems, like the shitty GPS, tha camera, ect..

I hope they fix some of tha problems wit' a patch or somethin.. They shoulda jus waited to release tha game and spent a few more months polishing everything off.
thanks you saved me a rental and a buy haha

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
yeah, games pretty good (especially if you liked the first). Definitely not worth 60 bucks though, 20-30? yeah..
I'd say rental or wait for the inevitable price drop.