MENACE ll SOCIETY Movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Man I was sittN' @ home the other day bored stiff so I threw in this movie and watched it after I played around with the special contents on the DVD version. For the first time after watching it for like 6 times in my lifetime I noticed that the acting in this movie was @ an all time low. It wasnt as bad as NOW EAT but its about on that level. No matter what tho this movie will allways B' a classic movie to pop into the DVD Player while having friends over.

"One of the most powerful movies I have ever seen...."
-Roger Ebert, Siskel N' Ebert

Side Note- Cool I have 666 Posts........:cool:

Apr 26, 2002
jesse james said:
I wore socks all that summer with my sandals cause off that movie, now i just do it cause I got some ugly feet
lmao!!
Ur a real comedian JJ. Also when u wrote about bangin the head of ur bitch against the headboard because u try to give her head concussion...LOL

Jun 25, 2002
jesse james said:
I wore socks all that summer with my sandals cause off that movie, now i just do it cause I got some ugly feet
classic shit

even tho i hate fords, that fuccin mustang was my fave car once Kane had that bitch sittin right

C

CinFul-1

Menace II Society was just sicc as Fuck. I think the acting was good and shit. And the soundtrack was tight as shit, most the folx on this board In think were to young to see that movie when it was in the theatres and shit, they were probably still home playing with there ninja turtles, cuz that movie came out almost 10 years ago, I saw it in the theatres that shit was tight.

May 14, 2002
yeah, i feel you on the acting....as many times as i watched that movie i never really notice how bad of some of the acting was until i was tore up by myself watching that shit.....especially that cat that plays o-dog......y'all seen that stupid shit the inkwell...that killed his career.............

Jun 25, 2002
40oz 2 Reality said:
South Central was alright, The thing that annoyed me was how hard that lil kid was tryin to act, like when he first walked up into that Boys Camp "Duece Here"
that kid was a bit overdone w/his "Sho you right" and shit like that as well, but overall it was'nt too bad of acting for how it was done

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

South Central seemed like an after school special to me. They put it out just to capitalize on the success of Boyz In Tha Hood and Menace...