Memphis Shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
Michigan
yo macdre i got WBK Mobb - Sett Trippin. contact me on land of g funk and ima get it for you. i go there much more often than here unfortunately.

as for big L just check his debut album "lifestylez ov da poor & dangerous" out which is a classic to many ears. imo the best album from the east coast ever. RIP
Big L's my most played artist on last.fm, he's dead and Ma$e went on to get semi-famous. But mac Im downloading your shit right now.

Mar 21, 2013
Big L's my most played artist on last.fm, he's dead and Ma$e went on to get semi-famous. But mac Im downloading your shit right now.
yeah i've been collecting big L shit since the harlemsfinest forum was up back in 04 or something lol have basically everything there is to get by him much like people from the bay have everything from there lol...

May 7, 2013
Michigan
ok bro here you go... for some reason 2 raided albums and the 1 captain c album didnt upload. ill get to those tomorrow and send the links

Niggaz In Blacc
Niggaz In Blacc.zip

Speak Of Da Devil

The Initiation
Initiation.zip

Psycho Active
Psycho Active.zip

Ignition
Ignition.zip

Xorcist
Xorcist.zip

Vengeance Is Mine
Vengeance Is Mine.zip

Unforgiven Vol. 1
Unforgiven Vol. 1.zip

Unforgiven Vol. 2
Unforgiven Vol. 2.zip

Unforgiven Vol. 2.5
Unforgiven Vol. 2.5.zip

Unforgiven Vol. 3
Unforgiven Vol. 3.zip

Sacrifice
Sacrifice.zip

Sacramentally Disturbed

Random songs
Unknown.zip

Captain C
Thanks man I got em all downloaded now, I've been listening Xorcist so much I can recite the whole album, now I got something new to listen to. The only thing I need now is ADR LaVey's new shit, but I still haven't gotten an answer from anyone.

Dec 13, 2003
ive already got 1 ski mask troopaz tape. im not sure how many they have though...

heres a list of the non Memphis things im looking fo.
throw up a list of some thing you lookin for maybe i can help...

Big Bur-na - Left Fa Dead
F.O.E.S - For Our eternal Souls
Mkd - Nightmare on MKD street
Y.B.I - Dead Skully
WBK Mobb - Sett Trippin
Hackey Moe - 54 representin that 9
Voodoo Mobb - 210 soldiers
L.O.C - Night Night
Mr. Sleep - Land Of The Breathers
Evil Loc - The 10th Book
Flesh & Blood - Self Titled
lil ron - cold but fair
4 tray bloc & da drifta - up in da pocket
get this :
Mr Sleep - Land Of The Breathers.zip

https://mega.co.nz/#!YoRm2K6Z!BzSHNgVDnQWpL-CPDiu1MX3fcV4jARHhh_hCyWJQzrE

Feb 8, 2003
I want some unreleased street smart... I bet no 1 but tommy got it tho... Project pimp, mac-t-dog, p loko, 2 face
he has all that shit been sitting on it for like 15-20 years. i bet it sounds outdated and horrible quality now. tommy fucked up he shouldve been put that shit out he waited too long and now his time is up and he washed up.

he might as well just leak all that shit for free bc no one is gonna buy it but a few obsessed french and german fans stuck in the 90s.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't know. While they were never great quality to begin with that whole low budget sound added a layer to a lot of the darkness that underground Memphis rappers like him had. While I agree that dude's time has long since passed I still listen to a lot of stuff from the early to late 90s Memphis scene and it still sounds dope to me.

His best bet would be to do limited pressing on tape of anything he's sitting on. Like 100 tape batches or something. Those aren't too expensive to press up and his fans that want something physical would swoop them up quick. Then he could just release them on bandcamp at name your own price for the MP3s.

Feb 8, 2003
I don't know. While they were never great quality to begin with that whole low budget sound added a layer to a lot of the darkness that underground Memphis rappers like him had. While I agree that dude's time has long since passed I still listen to a lot of stuff from the early to late 90s Memphis scene and it still sounds dope to me.

His best bet would be to do limited pressing on tape of anything he's sitting on. Like 100 tape batches or something. Those aren't too expensive to press up and his fans that want something physical would swoop them up quick. Then he could just release them on bandcamp at name your own price for the MP3s.
Tommy dont work like that. I met him years ago. he the paranoid type.

Props: Nuttkase
Feb 8, 2003
Lol u a fool darkshow lol yea dem germans be makn him rich on ebay ..... My wish was a princess loko solo cd, project pimp, mac t dog n i would love a cd from the whole roster n i would rest my case with tommy for not bein more active considering he had a kult n still die hard fans

he has the masters for either mac t dog or project pimp album can't remember which one he said but other one was stolen or something and then the one went to prison.