Memphis Grizzlies @ San Antonio Spurs 4/17/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grizzlies or Spurs?

• Total voters
Feb 14, 2004
Memphis Grizzlies @ San Antonio Spurs

The Grizzlies will face the San Antonio Spurs in the first round of the NBA playoffs. The official schedule for the series as of now:

San Antonio vs. Memphis

Game 1 - Sun April 17 Memphis at San Antonio 12:00PM TNT
Game 2 - Wed April 20 Memphis at San Antonio 7:30PM NBA TV
Game 3 - Sat April 23 San Antonio at Memphis 6:30PM ESPN
Game 4 - Mon April 25 San Antonio at Memphis TBD TBD
Game 5 * Wed April 27 Memphis at San Antonio TBD TBD
Game 6 * Fri April 29 San Antonio at Memphis TBD TBD
Game 7 * Sun May 1 Memphis at San Antonio TBD TBD

Feb 14, 2004
Ginobili’s teammates say All-Star may play

SAN ANTONIO (AP)—Spurs guard Manu Ginobili(notes) may play in Game 1 against the Memphis Grizzlies after all.

Tony Parker(notes) said Saturday he’s feels it’s “almost impossible” that his All-Star teammate won’t play Sunday. Ginobili sprained his right elbow in Wednesday’s regular season finale at Phoenix, but has already been practicing.

He tweeted Thursday that the pain was already almost gone. Spurs coach Gregg Popovich still lists Ginobili as doubtful for the series opener.

Ginobili is San Antonio’s second-leading scorer, averaging 17.4 points.

The Grizzlies wouldn’t mind the Spurs being cautious. Having never won a playoff game in franchise history, Memphis will take all the help it can get.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AlJuP8dSgYa35xoWZVfdxXi8vLYF?slug=ap-grizzlies-spurs

Apr 20, 2003
Down by 2 at halftime..... Our d is lacking, we were lucky to keep it a lil close by putting Memphis over the foul limit. The Spurs need to shoot at the line better as well!

Feb 14, 2004
I still don't see nothing funny about that, and usally I find alot of shit funny. Like you proclaiming your self as a sports guru, now that's funny shit right there.

I congratulate the Grizzlies on their first ever playoff victory, though. It was bound to happen sooner or later, just so happened to be against my team, but oh well. They deserved the win.

And fuck Chuck for going against the Spurs lol

Apr 20, 2003
Grizz handled it today so much props to em but its all good the Spurs are good playing away.... Chuck most likely went against the Spurs cuz Manu was out! Tough loss but they'll get it together for the next game and the rest of the series.