MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR LAKIESHA MASON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
Saturday May 22 4pm-10pm at World Beat Center in Balboa Park. $20 dollars includes free dinner, guest speakers, dancers, and live performances. All proceeds wil be donated to Project Compassion in memory of LaKiesha Monaye Mason. For more info contact 619-517-7459

For those who don't know, last year ma relative LaKiesha was shot and killed outside of Belo nightclub on her 21st birthday. Come to find out that she was pregnant also so that was 2 lives lost. I believe the shooter got away.

Its a trip how someone can pass away on the same day they was born. Rip Lakiesha aka Lady Str8Lace.

Apr 21, 2006
I heard about this. Project compassion has been helping a lot of people who have lost a loved one due to violence. They had some of our youth move a woman whose son was killed out of a hotspot. Rip Lakiesha. Her death impacted a lot of people from many different areas.

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
Nonficktion I cancelled my trip and will be in attendance. Too everyone else it is very important that you support events like this as they will ultimately put a end to the violence that holds this city back. I hope too see all of you there.

Aug 9, 2002
Major props to AT, EK, Macnificent, Juice Lee, Str8 Lace, So Fast, Tha Bada Bing, Miles, Tyrone and the rest of the Sidaz, Kaps tha Titan, and erryone else that was there in attandance I forgot. It was a cool turn out.