Memo to the BCS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2005
I have no choice but to agree, however, had Missouri been properly placed into a BCS bowl where they belonged, then we wouldn't see them blowing the fuck outta Arkansas.

Does that make any sense?

Or better yet, BCS rankings and rules place teams in bowls.

Jul 24, 2005
mane all I want is for a 8 team tournament cause the rose bowl fuck up this year it should been usc vs Georgia thw 2 hottest teams in college football

Arkansas had no business playing Missouri

and Illinois had no business playing USC.

that is all.
lol. that true. they need a playoff atleast a 6 team playoff to really see who is the best. and i felt if hawaii won last night by atleast 10 they should have been awarded co-national champs for bein undefeated but that wasnt gonna happen and they loss anyway

Nov 26, 2007
Not since the BCS was born!

2002 Miami 37 Nebraska 14

2003 Oklahoma 34 Washington State 14

2005 Texas 38 Michigan 37

2006 Texas 41 USC 38
I think you forgot that USC did hand it to Michigan last year....

...and the BCS knows that if Georgia and USC would have played, they would've run the risk of a split champion because a lot of voters for the AP poll would have probably made the winner of that game #1 over Ohio St. or LSU.

Jul 24, 2005

...and the BCS knows that if Georgia and USC would have played, they would've run the risk of a split champion because a lot of voters for the AP poll would have probably made the winner of that game #1 over Ohio St. or LSU.
damn homie you hit it on the head with usc & that georgia game that just shows us how fuck up college football is after the ohs & lsu game their still will be no clear cut champion this year

Dec 29, 2004

I was just giving an example of the Rose Bowl Games that were not Pac 10 vs. Big 10