MEESY MARV?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2002
namackinfashion said:
SO THA FUCK WHAT. EVEN IF HE DID U ACT LIKE HE AINT A REAL NIGGA CAUSE HE LIVED IN PITTSBURG AT ONE POINT. YALL DUDES B KILLIN ME ON THA INTERNET
haha...damn dude flipped out..didnt see anything wrong wit the question either

Jul 27, 2005
I didnt want to dip in to this, but Since i been on this board all i see is a bunch of fuckin shittalkers and Lowlife Nerds. I been on here alot lately, and all i see is fools fighting and taking shit the wrong way and Makin things worse then they are. WTF is your problems? It's only the fuckin Internet man. Take your finger out your ass and get a life. Are you here to learn about Artist and their music, or just to bitch like punk ass little girls? Its a goddamn shame. Maybe you get Beat up in real life so you have to Portray the role of a G or SAV online to make yourself feel hard. Whatever the case may be, Get a Life....its only the Internet!

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

namackinfashion said:
SO THA FUCK WHAT. EVEN IF HE DID U ACT LIKE HE AINT A REAL NIGGA CAUSE HE LIVED IN PITTSBURG AT ONE POINT. YALL DUDES B KILLIN ME ON THA INTERNET

you be killin yourself fukin dumbass: dude is trying to clarify a rumor????? you fuck head he said nothing about mess being a real nigga that came from your mouth. just because you percieve something negetive you dont need to reflect that towards the board.

people like you are fuckin gettin ancient as hell.
hella quick to throw your two cents in.