media responsibility

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Do you think the media is apathetic, on issues of relevance, or do they follow the guidelines on what they are allowed to report on.

Cause we all know if you search a story it's 100 different places printing the same story.

To me it seems like a time in history that the media could bring up some dirty or important information that is being witheld.

My guess is that there paychecks are being paid by the people who are corrupt so if you want air-time you follow their rules....

Jun 27, 2005
news outlets are full of shit. everything is just recycled from the Associated Press, thats why you see the same exact story everywhere. its a propaganda machine now probably more than ever. Either that or I just notice it more now. Plus there's more bullshit stories on the news to keep you from being informed about meaningful shit. For instance, why the fuck is britney spears' custody battle or what rehab program she entered on the fuckin news? Kraft has a solution to the rising cost of food - theyre going to make smaller packages and charge less. That's one thing I saw on the news today. THAT WAS ON THE FUCKIN NEWS!!! lol you cant truss it!

Feb 8, 2006
^^^
I agree, I'm wondering if it's always been like this. I didn't follow the news much when I was younger but it seems on a whole other level now as far media coverage.

It's sad because a lot of people still take it as factual.