Me, her, her man, and a fork.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I was leaving work and i took my uneaten sardines and put them in a stieeyrro-phoam cup. Then i was like damn i need a fork. So i got a plastic one and to fit it in the cup i needed to cut it. So i ask the bartender.

"Do you got sissors?" Shes like no i just lost them . So this older chick whos a regular and this guy whos a regular but isnt officially her man were sitting there and shes been giving me the eye and says.... I have sissors. So im like cool and walk over to her. Shes laughing. Andi get over there and shes just sitting there staring at me. Im like "Do you really have scissors? I have a fork." and i hold up the fork to her eye level. She laughs again and then i look at her man and hes giving me the oddest cold stare. So im like "Seriously. do you have scissors?" and she keeps laughing. Im thinking WTF? so i keep bending the fork in half in front of them til it breaks. then i laugh at them and turn and leave. Stick it in my cup and go out the back door. I didnt understand at all.