me and you... -dedicated to a special lady i have'nt even met- just yet!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
there aint no clues to it/i go through it and pull through it/sum shit to get used to/ups and downs that we roll through/leavin my mind abused and bruised since an early age/growing up as a child of rage/turn the page it's just another chapter of pain/while i keep my eye on those who live life rightous/together we might just/walk two different paths/but with my past and yours we still add up like math/the way we click and laugh/like an odd couple/with different backgrounds/it's sumthin i admire/if i'm low i get higher/adding to the fuel like fires/we torch and smoke out/with out a doubt/you know whut i'm about/the way we roll is like the luck of the dice/life can be nice/like liqour over ice/when i think back you bring me to the present/feelin your presence/i'm back to reality/luv you like family/glad to have you along to roll with me/not many people i can put my complete trust in/luv or lustin/theres that certain sumthen/i can't quite put my finger on/don't know for how long/but it's sumthen so strong/neither you or i can deny it/maybe it was timing/you even know when i'm lying/but you know i stay true/there for me when i'm blue/as well as i'm there for you/no need to be detached/stayin real with we add up to a real good match/you bring the light to the darkeness i came from/shell shocked and tramatized/sumtimes we get dramatized/but it's only for a momment/when i'm in that zone with/you in my corner/makes me grow a boner/you know how to make me smile/gettin buck wild/sumtimes i got to laugh/the way we share the same road walking in the present- strollin the same path...

AWWWW SHUCKS!

LOL