MCG'z........im late

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
hellllll noooooooooooo.......

i hate ordering from that fuckin store..

$20 a fuckin cd..
then when i went to Chi-town last year and actually went to the real stoore..
it was the same..
i wanted to buy like 6+ cd's...and dude was like $23 a piece..

fuck them..

they do got tight shit though..
just too much for me

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
yeah they are expensive as hell...
thats why i barely ever get anything from there...
but they have that hard to find shit...
I had to get that Psychodrama from there cuz I couldn't find it anywhere else...
but $20 a CD is fuckin bullshit.

They do have that 53 Chambers though...

Apr 8, 2004
The Tip cds on-line store is $20 for each cd including shipping. That is a little steep but EC Illa send them out the next day fast as hell. But when they had the store on Ridge Ave, the cds were cheaper. I ain't never heard em' say no $23. I wouldn't have fucked wit em'.
They do got that 53 Chambers of Danger though. But I would try to fuck wit Cash at Garyrap.net. He cool and he come through quick as hell.
53 Chambers of Danger tight but they new one The 2nd Comin even better.

Aug 7, 2002
oh yea mcg'z are fuckin tight.......i guess dere da only good group along with outside....notreally feelin otherz shit though thats just me.....

Apr 8, 2004
Kill Da Lites on 53 Chambers of Danger.
Yall had me bumpin that 53 Chambers of Danger all yesterday. #6 D-Game my shit. Then it got that Talk Is Cheap, Dollas & Sense and Chiefin Reefa.
Daz, Hit, and Mista Lo got some flows and lyrics but I feel they man's Insanity the hardest outta all of em'. His solo album on point.

Aug 7, 2002
i use to have it on download can some one see if ya can send me to download i'd appreciate it, plus along with the 2nd one because i've never heard of there second release...