McGwire FINALLY admits...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
It was bound to come out sooner or later. I don't follow baseball; really not even a fan. Its just a shame he waited so long to come clean. HGH, steroids, PED, and all that other shit just takes away from the game.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
A's over the Giants in the 89 world series = ultimate bragging rights and yes that what it comes down to when you say some wacko shit like that
LMAO @ McGwire being better because the A's won the World Series when Bonds wasnt even there.

Bonds is so much better then McGwire it aint even funny.

Steriods made McGwire, they didnt make Bonds.

Dec 29, 2008
mcgwire should have never done steroids. he's a dumbass. he hit 49 homeruns his rookie season with no roids. he shouldn't go to the hof and bonds neither.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
McGwire came out and said that he was ready to retire in 96', because his body was hurting so bad that he couldn't continue. Then he started juicing more to help him get back out there and play the game he loved. He basically admitted that he never would have broke those records if it wasn't for steroids and HGH. Steroids kept him on the field for the years when he broke those records.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Also, if your going to keep McGwire, Bonds, Sosa, etc. out of The Hall Of Fame for using sterioids, then morally you need to eliminate many of the past Hall Of Famers for using Greenies. Many old baseball players admitted to using amphetamines, some just to get them through the long baseball season.

Like Chipper Jones stated when they started cracking down on amphetamines, "It's going to have a lot bigger effect on the game than steroid testing. It's more rampant than steroids. ... I think the fringe players will be weeded out."

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
LMAO @ McGwire being better because the A's won the World Series when Bonds wasnt even there.

You serious? McGwire hit 49 home runs his rookie season, McGwire, and Bonds are to too most dangerous hitters ever, and there will never be anybody to compare to either one of them.

Oct 23, 2009

I really don't think that Roids MADE McGwire. Can you go out there against pro pitchers and hit 40 HR's with juice? You need skill and coordination to be able to do what he did. Bonds and McGwire are on the same boat as far as I'm concerned....2 players to who took illegal substances to enhance themselves not give them talent.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
^^^you definatly have to have skills to put the wood on a professional pitchers pitches but average fly balls become homers with steroids....so who knows in my opinion both of those guys would have been great even if they didnt cheat but i guess well never really know no will we..and i have marks rookie card too and itll prob go down in value cause of his roided ass! lol

Jan 18, 2006

Actually i wasnt disputing that Bonds was better i just thought it was a cheap shot since he is a Giants fan. Bonds was actually my favorite player

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
if all them people that cheated baseball and disrespected the game entirely can be allowed back into baseball,in any way ,shape,or form,..then i think pete rose should be allowed into the hall of fame!.....this is some bullshit,..the basterd even admitted it now and said he wouldnt of broke roger maris' hr record!...i think if u juiced and broke a record,..u should be stripped of it,..and meth and ped's arent the same thing!...meth dont make u strong to knock homers out the park all day long,..that shit just keeps u wide awake!..but yea i know all u giants fans dont agree with me prolly on that comment,..but yea if they broke a record they should get stripped and banned,period!..should they be in the hall of fame?!...dam thats just a tough situation right there!..hard decision! but after all,they did cheat!...everyone on that list!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
you need to think about how times have changed before you disregard the meth comment, players in the 50's didnt ride charter planes they rode busses, they didnt have the the medicine and physical therapy to stay on top of there game, they played doubleheaders after ridin the bus 14 hours.i played baseball all the way to the collegiate leveln and theres been many time i wish i was on greenies cuz i was dog tired. drugs are drugs...