McDonald's Monopoly game...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Just curious if they are handing out different game pieces where you live. Here Sac I have:

Park Place - missing Boardwalk
B&O & Penn. RRs - missing Short Line & Reading RRs
N. Carolina & Pacific Avenues - missing Penn. Ave.
Marvin Gardens & Atlantic Ave. - missing Ventor Ave.
Ill. Ave. - missing Indiana and Kentucky Avenues
NY. Ave. & St. James Plc. - missing Tenn. Ave.
States Ave. & St. Charles Plc. - missing Virginia Ave.
Conn. & Oriental Avenues - missing Vermont Ave.
Missing both Baltic & Mediterranean Avenues

I've collected these in only two trips to Che' Clown and I still got plenty of xtras on hand. On a short note, my sister won the mt. bike a few years ago, only to come home with the winning piece to find my other sister threw out the game board a few days before and the trashman had already come.

:mad:

Nov 14, 2002
LoL... Nobody wins those because all the employees just rip them off and keep them for themselves. At least that's how it went when my friends worked there.

Apr 25, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
LoL... Nobody wins those because all the employees just rip them off and keep them for themselves. At least that's how it went when my friends worked there.
Yup, thats how it was when i worked there. We would have all the property pieces except for the one that they keep rare to complete an entire colored set. When I was working there the manager told me that they discussed in a meeting that you have a better chance of winning the lottery than you do the Monopoly grand prize.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
wasnt there some huge scandal the last time they had the game?...some fat cats working for mickey ds rigged it for their families...lol.