McDonalds food

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I dunno, I eat what ever. I just don't eat shit in excess, and I don't eat at a place more than once a week (usually). I think if you eat shit in small portions, and don't over do it, you'll be fine.
I feel ya, alot of people be watching what they eat because they don't wish to get cancer or be overweight, but end up getting shot or catching AIDS for lack of using a condom LMAO!!!!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
How do you link colon cancer to Mickey D's though? Understandable, the food is unhealthy, but my understanding is...your saying Mickey D's causes colon cancer.

Ever since that dude came out with Super Size Me there have been a bunch of health nuts pointing the finger at Mickey D's. How about other fast food joint's? I'm sure you'll find equal amount of garbage in everything we consume... even store bought vegetables. Anybody know why apples and tomatoes etc etc...shine at the grocery store. Because they are coated with a thin layer of carnuba wax. Yes, people say it's safe enough to eat...they say the same about any other fast food spots including Mickey D's. That's good though, you can eat the same stuff you put on your car...GREAT!

That dude from Super Size Me went as far as to claim to lose his sexual drive after eatting Mickey D's. I'm willing to counter that and argue the point. I'll film a documentary where I take his wife out to eat at Mickey D's and spend the night with her in a motel... LOL!!!!!
lol

Anyway everyone hates McDonald's it's so hip to bash and talk shit about McDonald's. Numbers don't lie EVERYONE loves McDonald's, yes even you whoever you are getting ready to type how bad it is and how cool you are cause "i haven't touched fast food in years" yeah right liar. The only person id believe saying that is iaoish. I appreciate and support McDonald's I'd even eat McDonald's right now if they were serving burgers

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah!! Let's make a thread about our most favorite fast food now it'll be great. we can all become the siccness disabled family roaming around on motorized scooters complaining about jack in the box not having wheel chair accessible Ramps.
McDonald's is pretty cool for calorie counting because they're pretty upfront with their nutritional information and they're so standardized you know for sure it's going to be pretty accurate. I mean they pretty much do things to a science, and are super strict about giving anything extra, it's controlled how much of each thing they use. It's not like ordering some other take out food and you have no idea if they used 2tbsp of oil or a whole cup, or if the cook this time around likes to put way more butter or cream into your pasta sauce than the other guy or something. So for that it's pretty cool; also since the portion sizes are getting a little smaller since they have to control their costs a lot more now than they used to, it's not even that much damage. You can go order like a double cheeseburger for a good lunch for 390 calories and a couple dollars. It's convenience more than anything

But I'm definitely not going to try and defend the quality of the food, it's absolute shit and will kill you over time for sure. And the majority of people who eat there aren't going to be happy with just a double cheeseburger... maybe more like 6 of them plus fries and a shake lol. So I get it.

Damn that was a long post tl;dr nevermind

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
McDonald's is pretty cool for calorie counting because they're pretty upfront with their nutritional information and they're so standardized you know for sure it's going to be pretty accurate. I mean they pretty much do things to a science, and are super strict about giving anything extra, it's controlled how much of each thing they use. It's not like ordering some other take out food and you have no idea if they used 2tbsp of oil or a whole cup, or if the cook this time around likes to put way more butter or cream into your pasta sauce than the other guy or something. So for that it's pretty cool; also since the portion sizes are getting a little smaller since they have to control their costs a lot more now than they used to, it's not even that much damage. You can go order like a double cheeseburger for a good lunch for 390 calories and a couple dollars. It's convenience more than anything

But I'm definitely not going to try and defend the quality of the food, it's absolute shit and will kill you over time for sure. And the majority of people who eat there aren't going to be happy with just a double cheeseburger... maybe more like 6 of them plus fries and a shake lol. So I get it.

Damn that was a long post tl;dr nevermind
Lol @ calorie counting when u eat McDonald's, just my personal preference but I really am anti fast food... I think the only times i do make the exception is when I'm drunk as fuck and want tacos from jack n the box. Other then that fuck it being convienant, I could easily put together a quick and healthy lunch together for an affordable price ya know?