"mca" is changing people's lives in a big way...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2006
We would like to thank you for your interest in Motor Club of America. Our company has been in business since 1926. Motor Club of America has over 9 million members throughout the United States and Canada.

“Introduce your friends, family, and everyone else to a unique service that is not offered anywhere in the United States, Canada, and actually, the rest of the world.”

As an Associate, you and your family will be protected with many great benefits;

•Emergency Roadside Assistance – Unlimited Towing up to 100 miles, fuel delivery, lockout, and much more
•Travel Assistance Reimbursement – Up to $500 provided for a rental car, meals, and lodging
•Trip Planning and Travel Reservations – One stop shop for all of your travel assistance needs
•Arrest Bond – Up to $500 to bond you out of jail
•Bail Bonds – up to $25,000.00 to release you in a related vehicle manslaugther or negligent homicide auto incident
•Attorney Fees – Up to $2,000 to fight a moving violation ticket, damaged vehicle, or personal injury matters
•Stolen Vehicle Reward – Up to $5,000.00 to the person who recovers your stolen vehicle
•Credit Card Protection – Up to $1,000.00 reimbursed to you if your Credit Card is misused
•Hotel and Rental Card Discounts – Up to 45% off
•Prescription, Vision, and Dental Discounts – Up to 65% off
•Emergency Reimbursement Benefits – Receive up to $500 if you go to the emergency room
•Daily Hospital Benefit - Up to $54,000.00 if your admitted into the hospital, paid at $150.00 daily
•Accidental Death Benefit – Up to $50,000.00
•Worldwide Travel Assistance Program – Medical Evacuation, Return of Child, Return of remains, and much more

Compensation Plan

For each new Membership you sell as an MCA Sales Associate, or when you enroll someone onto your sales team, you will earn a $80.00 to $90.00 commission per referral. This amount is going to be determined by how many people you enroll during each sales week. The more people you enroll, the more you will earn. As an example, if you were to enroll 3 people, you would earn $240.00 in commission ($80.00 X 3 = $240.00). Or if you enrolled 10 people, you would earn $840.00 ($84.00 X 10 = $840.00). Please review the Compensation Chart below. Our sales week runs from Sunday morning until Saturday night. Your commissions earnings are added up and you are paid the following week.

Feb 25, 2006
$40 to start and aquire your roadside benefits, instantly make $80 from the very first person you get to sign up. That's a 200% commission for every 1 person you get to enroll. Believe it or not, the company been around since 1926 over 80+ years of service, and people making money everyday.

I'm not saying you'll get rich by tomorrow, but like every job, hustle, "rapper", or whatever it is you do, you will have to put in work to get that money. This is not a get rich quick scheme, but you can make alot of money if you utilize the tools to aquire new sign ups.

Put your pride aside and think about how can this benefit you. Even if you don't want to sale this product, the benefits itself are outstanding. Anyone with a car can enjoy the luxary knowing that if anything was to happen to you on the road you are covered and protected from today's mishaps.

message me if this might spark an interest.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
$40 to start and aquire your roadside benefits, instantly make $80 from the very first person you get to sign up. That's a 200% commission for every 1 person you get to enroll. Believe it or not, the company been around since 1926 over 80+ years of service, and people making money everyday.

I'm not saying you'll get rich by tomorrow, but like every job, hustle, "rapper", or whatever it is you do, you will have to put in work to get that money. This is not a get rich quick scheme, but you can make alot of money if you utilize the tools to aquire new sign ups.

Put your pride aside and think about how can this benefit you. Even if you don't want to sale this product, the benefits itself are outstanding. Anyone with a car can enjoy the luxary knowing that if anything was to happen to you on the road you are covered and protected from today's mishaps.

message me if this might spark an interest.
You got any tatoos on your back? of africa?

Feb 25, 2006
Unlimited Towing up to 100 miles.
Just doesn't seem possible...

I don't want to sell it.
I'd buy it if it was real.

I just stick with AAA.
Bro AAA offers up to 100 miles towing as well, but you only get what, "3" tows per year or something like that?

MCA doesn't have any caps on towing, they offer the same 100 miles on any tow, and you can tow however many times you need them.

Don't just take my word for it, "Google" it and check it out for yourself.

Feb 25, 2006
It's a pyramid scheme, retard.
Everyone's quick to pass judgment without proper facts but I forgot this is Siccness, they have been in business since 1926. If this was a pyramid scheme the government would have been shut this shit down a long time ago. What pyramid scheme you know of has lasted over 80 years?? Enlighten me...

Feb 25, 2006
matter of fact i got a portfolio of stocks that do that for me...

do you got images of cool ranch doritos on your business card?
Nope, sorry... But i do have a picture of your mom breaking bread on the blade on my business card, titled "Cougars break bread too!"

"AOB" All on A bitch, but in your case it's "AOM" all on ya mama!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Everyone's quick to pass judgment without proper facts but I forgot this is Siccness, they have been in business since 1926. If this was a pyramid scheme the government would have been shut this shit down a long time ago. What pyramid scheme you know of has lasted over 80 years?? Enlighten me...

Monte Debruce of XtraPlan | Facebook