MC EIHT "Streiht Up Menace" (Single)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2002
I'm also looking for this on a CD single. I really want that remix that are used in the movie. I got a burned copy of the remix someplace, but i want the original CD single with cover and ish.

I think it was only released on vinyl.

Big Ice

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

MrWillyWanker said:
the only eiht song i like
for a good reason too.

this tape I got is the Maxi Single with/ Remix and 2 instumentals. been searchin for this for damn near 5 years

M

MrFreeze

ya its menace II society soundtrack. its also got that dj quick song where hes clownin house of pain. its worth getting if you see it.

187isjusta#

Memories when you use to stay home and was afraid to play with the black kids outside.

Gangsta Hate

Apr 25, 2002
Random ass ? about this song. I had the Menace II Society Sntrk. and noticed that that they edited that word JAPS from a part of the song.

If you listen to Streiht Up Menace during the credits of the movie it is NOT edited. Does the tape single have this miniscule edit as well??

Also, how does the remix compare to the original. The piano is SLAMMIN on the original and I'm not sure if it can be topped.