MC Battle in San Diego.. SUNDAY SERVICE this weekend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2002
510outtapocket.com

Never mind the number of the flyers the expansion of the number of emcees is becuase of the high demand of Emcees wanting to battle.

Schedule to Perform
XoVeR
Inverse
Wierd People
Jungle Jack
Future Shock
Joint Custody (From Tucson/Tempe Arizona)

Also...

24 man emcee battle for $400
10 dollars to enter emcee battle
If interested in signing contact XoVeR at : 619-303-0592 or email at [email protected]

Becuase of the popularity of the event and the amount of people wanting to drive from long distances to battle in this event we are expanding the amount of emcee from 16 to 24 Thats right we opening the event to 8 more skilled emcees. This is how it is going to work

their will be 8 emcees who get buys into the round of 16 so the remaining 16 emcees who do not get buys will battle as soon as the doors open.

So who are the 8 emcees who get byes. It is broken down like this.

1.Emcees who were in the first Sunday Service Get Priority over anyone else. So that means White Mike, No Can Do, Sighphor1, M-16 and Poseyedon All get first round byes.

2 The last three byes will go to San Diego Emcees since the battle is in san diego so Cypher Optics and Paperwork get a first round bye. The last bye will go to the next San diego emcee who signs up.

These following emcees will have to battle in the first round

1.Kail (Los Angeles)
2.Rochus (Arizona)
3.Tunji (Los Angeles)
4.Meskaline( Tucson, Arizona)
5.Tito (Inland Empire)
6.Tetris (Richmond, Virginia)
7.Pnut (Tracy, CA)
8.Mekanix (San Fernando Valley)
9.Skaircrow (Pasadena)
10. Will Dub (San Diego)
11. Vix Freon (Santa Barbara)
12.Milky (San Diego)
13. Ex- I (San Jose)
14. 60 cycle Hum (Orange County)
15.Prophetic (Los Angeles)
16.Kao Device (San Jose/San Diego)

To my count we have 7 more spots open for emcees to battle. I know about 4 emcees are interested I just need their official confirmation. Once I get a list of 24 I will creat the bracket but the bracket will not be released. So emcees are not going to know who they going to battle.

Rules for the battles
1. No Biting or recycling lines. If the judges hear it or if I hear it, I will stop ya verse and disqualify you. We had problems with this last tourney, so we do not want to see this again.

2. No Physical Contact!!!

3. EMCEES MUST BE AT THE DOOR AT 8 PM!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A MUST. IF you not there by 8 pm to check in and hand in your 10 dollar entrance fee your spot will be filled by emcees on the waiting list. WE need to have this whole thing worked out before the show starts Emcees on the waiting list are asked to show up at this time too

Round by round structure

Round 1:
Each Emcee will get one round of 45 seconds. Both Emcees will spit to the same beat.

Round 2:
Each Emcee will get 2 30 second rounds. Each round the emcees spit to the same beat, with the beat changing after each round.

Quarter Finals:
Same as the rules for round 2.

Semi Finals
Each emcee will get a round of 30 seconds, and a round of 45 seconds. Beat policy the same as previous two rounds

Finals
Each emcee will get a round of 45 seconds, and a round of 60 seconds. Beat Policy will be the same as the previous rounds.

THE DJ RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PLAY ANY BEAT HE WANTS, Emcee cannot request the beat to change. This ensures a level of fairness. I will do my best in making sure the dj chooses beats that people can actually battle too.

I would also to like all emcees who have signed up for the battle to email me with all of their contact info or hit me up by phone so the friday I can confirm you will be there. [email protected] or 619-303-0592

THANK YOU