Mayweather vs Robert Guerrero May 4th [confirmed]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who wins?

• Total voters

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I kinda wish he was still on HBO also. Its just a better network and a better setup. The only thing Showtime has goin for them is Al Bernstein. But I also love Kellerman on HBO so its almost a wash. He shouldve stayed with HBO. 24/7 and the promotion is much better. Got Em!!

Feb 10, 2006
I said before, Mayweather needs legit good popular Mexican fighters in his undercard to draw good ppv numbers and attention. Canelo dipped and the ratings drop because these billionaires do their homework and know Mexicans will not order this fight and shosports is saying fuck it, we fucked up and we overpaid a picky fighter. The sad part is that win or lose, Guerrero is a Mexican American that will give Mayweather the worst beating of his life.. i can guarantee Mayweather will not be the same after this fight.

Props: JLMACN
Mar 18, 2008
Yeah, 10 per day. I would run there which was about a 1.4 mile run or so, play basketball (often full court) for the better part of 4-6 hours, then job home. That's when I was in high school. I was 6' 160 or so and in damn good shape.
Okay I gotcha...you said at first just playing basketball...but when you add in the run to and from the gym then that adds up...cause I would lose 4 lb during the gym workout and outside the gym I didn't keep track cause the scale was in Kings Boxing Gym I never weighted myself outside of it...but you still had to take in fluids and if your 6' 160 I wonder about your body fat and is that related to how much water you can retain...I'm guessing with little body fat you would not retain much water weight...and without replenishing you run the risk of dehydration. I ran that risk with the activities I was doing under a hot sun with jackets and stuff...anyway thanks for the discussion you brought back some cool memories with this water weight subject.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Yeah, it was probably really unhealthy to be honest. I wouldn't eat basically all damn day when doing that either. I would eat really light first thing in the morning so I wouldn't puke when I started running cause in the summers, it's hella hot in Oklahoma. Only thing I might drink all day was a Dr. Pepper and a little water til I got home then loaded up on Gatorade. I was only like in 9th grade but I definitely had fat to lose but I also ran a mile in my shortest time ever which was 5mins 5 seconds that year.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Guerrero is a Mexican American that will give Mayweather the worst beating of his life..
Lol... what does him being Mexican have to do with anything? So if he was white would he still give Mayweather the beating of his life? Because he's Mexican makes him a bit tougher?

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Lol... what does him being Mexican have to do with anything? So if he was white would he still give Mayweather the beating of his life? Because he's Mexican makes him a bit tougher?
Well it cant be because he is Mexican because he whooped Marquez and Mayweather came away from that fight like he never even fought lol. Got Em!!

Props: Tony

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Look at marquez after the floyd fight also clean as a whistle..pussy boy floyd didnt want to sit on his punches.
Dude u and your super biased love for mexican fighters. Floyd beat Marquez's ass and it was a mismatch! U can sugar coat it however u want to but a beat down is a beat down. Sorry that mustve hurt your mexican pride lol. Got Em!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah but I don't see your point bro....
diggidy405 said that Guerrero is Mexican American... what does that have to do with anything? Ruben said Mexicans will fight til death.

Chris Arreola is Mexican too and had to have the fight stopped against one of the Klitscho's because he was getting beat up so bad.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist or prejudice (Barrera is in my top 5 boxers of all time) but I don't understand all this Mexican talk. Pacquiao was whooping on mexicans until Marquez knocked him out. It took him 4 fights to finally do it though.

Feb 23, 2006
The mexican russian! Fuck the rest!!!!! My favorite fighters right now. Danny garcia,manny,marquez,lamont,chavez jr,ward,anthony dirrell,canelo,bam bam and few otherz dont give me that racist. Just cuz i dont like floyd or boner dont mean im racist a shit load of boxings fans dont like them clowns nothing new...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Nobody called you racist bruh... I was saying I wasn't racist because I like Barrera. I just don't understand the point about how being Mexican will help Guerrero beat Floyd. If he does beat Floyd I doubt being Mexican will have had anything to do with it. It could be just that he's a better boxer/fighter.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Hahaha u guyz are fucken stupid. U said floyd came out like he didnt even fight and i said so did marquez.
And I said Floyd beat his ass! There is nuthin else u can add to the convo on top of that! Got Em!!

The mexican russian! Fuck the rest!!!!! My favorite fighters right now. Danny garcia,manny,marquez,lamont,chavez jr,ward,anthony dirrell,canelo,bam bam and few otherz dont give me that racist. Just cuz i dont like floyd or boner dont mean im racist a shit load of boxings fans dont like them clowns nothing new...
No one cares who u like or dont like but u are mainly the one on here who yap and talk up all mexican fighters. Remember your p4p list at first. Joking or not Im sure u wish it was tru lol. Got Em!!

Feb 10, 2006
Damn, my bad. I was referring to that fact that a lot of Mexicans support other Mexican fighters and order the PPVs to see them, ex. Canelo, not Mayweather. RG is not a celebrated Mexican fighter and that's what's sad about it. Mexicans don't even celebrate 5 de Mayo! But once the Ghost does his damage he will get respected by his people. So if the Ghost does win, there will be a rematch on 9/14. I think Mayweather wanted to see how Canelo would fight Trout and then scheduled to fight then cuz who else is he gonna fight that day? If it's not the Ghost, it's Canelo. If it's not either or like I've said before then top Rank will have Marquez fight that day even if mayweather fights too

Feb 10, 2006
Oh yeah, CZAR @CZAR , don't bring up that Marquez Mayweather fight cuz if that's cool with you then you should be cool with Canelo wanting Mayweather and you know why

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Oh yeah, CZAR @CZAR , don't bring up that Marquez Mayweather fight cuz if that's cool with you then you should be cool with Canelo wanting Mayweather and you know why
Bullshit. Mayweather doesnt outweigh Marquez by 25 pounds dude stop it! Manny & marquez are the same size and both big enough to fight Mayweather. Canelo comes into the ring around 172 plus. Get out of here with that nonsense. Got Em!!