Mayweather vs Pacquiao May 2nd [official]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who wins?

• Total voters
Nov 11, 2006
Everyone wins when they fight Mayweather.
Yea they normally do because its the payday of their life when fighting floyd....

Except pac, because even tho he made 160M off the fight, hes gotta pay bob arum, all the back taxes he owes and the 40M class action lawsuit against him by his own fans. Hes just as bad as tyson when it comes to money management, he gonna be fighting well into his 40's just because hes broke smfh

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Pacquiao is still the most exciting boxer to watch. Why should he retire? He can still beat any welterweight. I think he did beat Floyd. But ofcourse I'm the only one. Yall should watch the fight again on mute cuz the commentators were sucking Floyds cock the whole fight. Just like most of u fags on here shitting on Pac and compubox was as accurate as a Shaq Oneal free throw. If u think Floyd landed more punches then u probably give oral to men from the back
You've always been the fam, breh but Pac didn't win that fight.

Props: CZAR and CZAR
Apr 20, 2005
If I post some videos of the fight in super slow mo will u guys watch it? I doubt it. None of my flomo buddies won't give it a chance. It's just clips of the punches with some dude tallying up all the landed shots. If u Floyd fanatics won't watch I won't post it. But if I drink my 40 oz tonight and happen to log in I might post it anyway.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
You might as well post slow mo videos of every fight because what we all saw in that fight was a mismatch! If your slo-mo's show different than that means from now on we need to watch every fight in slo-mo with no commentary....Just sayin........Got Em!!

Feb 10, 2006
Although this fight sucked balls and BOTH fighters didn't do shit to eachother, watching it live you have no choice but to say Mayweather won. He controlled the pace of the fight and that's all that happened. Someone please shut down this thread

Apr 20, 2005
Relax. Yalls precious Floyd is still undefeated. It seems like it's the Floyd fans that r mad that these videos are coming out. Watching it live I thought it was a draw. There are way more shittier threads that need to be shut down before this one does. Aren't u guys civilians? relax and smoke ur kush and spice. It's just boxing. Goodness graciousness.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
LMFAO!! Dude you do know Battle is not a Floyd fan and he knows Floyd won. Alot of people on this site arent Floyd fans and knows he won. The fight wasnt close and was a mismatch. He made Manny look like a level C fight although Heresy says level D lol. Get over it dog. Got Em!!

Sep 3, 2002
Fast forward to 9:08

This always sticks out to me, because Mayweather is getting aggressive and out of character (perhaps at Floyd Sr.'s urging) and pressing an attack but Pacquiao doesn't answer, look to counter or start the war. He's just waiting for Mayweather to go back into defensive mode and continue his ineffective pursuit.