Mayweather vs Pacquiao May 2nd [official]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who wins?

• Total voters

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Ppl actually piccin this fight ending in ko fashion? Lol. Would be crazy, but I'm not believing the over the primes hype.

Feb 10, 2006
^^^ Although I personally don't think it will end like that, it very well can. Manny hasn't faced a skilled fighter like Floyd since Marquez and Manny always gets hit hard when that happens. Floyd is not the type to get hit often, but he will in this fight. Even if Manny doesn't knock fools out no more he leaves their faces looking like they got beat by a bat to the face. What if Floyd is just not used to it and takes a knee, then what?

Last edited:

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
^^^ Although I personally don't think it will end like that, it very well can. Manny hasn't faced a skilled fighter like Floyd since Marquez and Manny always gets hit hard when that happens. Floyd is not the type to get hit often, but he will in this fight. Even if Manny doesn't knock fools out no more he leaves their faces looking like they got beat by a bat to the face. What if Floyd is just not used to it and takes a knee, then what?
If Pac is going to do it, it'll come from volume of punches with systematic breakdown. Whether he can get in a Chop Chop Corley shot remains to be seen as Pac wouldn't let him off the hook surely.

Mar 18, 2008
Pacquiao is gonna get blew out the water. Manny is to one dimensional...and only attacks the head...it's gonna be a lot of shocked people similar to when Evander Holyfield survived Mike Tyson's early onslaught...adjusted...and won.

Mar 18, 2008
What happens when Manny attacks, attacks, attacks...then by the 5th round he slows down..Manny's gonna get hit...Floyd's jab to the body is gonna stop all that. Manny is just to small for Floyd.

Mar 6, 2014
Good news/Bad news...

Mayweather-Pacquiao PPV Prices, Fee Split Resolved

By Edward Chaykovsky

According to the Wall Street Journal, a tentative agreement has been reached between HBO/Showtime and the pay-per-view distributers - with respect to the May 2nd mega-fight between welterweight champions Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.

HBO (representing Pacquiao) and Showtime (representing Mayweather) are coming together to stage the highly anticipated pay-per-view event.

Last week, Dow Jones Business News reported that HBO/Showtime requested a 70-30 split from the pay-television distributors. The paper says typically the split for a pay-per-view event between distributors and programmers is around 50-50.

The HBO/Showtime offer of 70-30 was quickly rejected by providers. During that time period, there was little movement from either side.

"Everybody at some point will hopefully be rational and we'll be able to put our heads together and come up with a good solution. We're not there yet," it was said last week by Michael Berman, executive vice president and general counsel of iN Demand, which negotiates on behalf of big cable operators including Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Cable Inc.

A little over a month before the fight, the two sides have come together. HBO/Showtime have reached an agreement with iN Demand - which negotiates on behalf of Comcast Corp., Time Warner Cable Inc. and other large cable companies, and with DirecTV, the nation’s largest satellite TV operator with more than 20 million subscribers.

The WSJ reports that Mayweather-Pacquiao will cost $99 for a high-definition feed and $89 for standard definition, according to sources with knowledge of the agreement.

The pay-per-view revenue split appears to be falling in the range of 60-40, with HBO/Showtime gaining the larger share.

The other distributors that HBO/Showtime has yet to reach agreements with are Dish Network and Vubiquity, which handles negotiations for AT&T Inc. and other distributors.
Or you can just stream it for free.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
this fight is personal for Manny,..all that shit talking FLoyd was doing and salted mannys name enough for manny to sue him,lol..Floyd was yappin alot of shit, i dont think manny has forgotten it and hes been wanting this fight deep down and now he has it,..manny is gonna come in and fight like if its his last fight of his career and drop bombs on Floyd,plus the fact that he is just a punk bitch in general that needs his face bashed in ,..mannys has looked real solid his last few fights like the manny of old,...so i dont think he will come in slippin,..against Marquez he just didnt keep his hands up and got caught by a lucky punch...that wont happen again,..especially against floyd, tufff to call..but flyds gonna be running and hiding,......manny all the way,plus i dont think boxing wants Floyd as the face of boxing and the judges will give it to Manny if it goes to decision!

Jan 18, 2006
Thats why it sucks so much the fight is 5 years late. Any boxing expert should know that at age 38 you cant expect fighters to be flawless for 1 thing. Mayweather moves pretty well for his age but who knows what type of punishment he can take at this point. Like that haymaker that Mosley landed on him i bet would at least knock him down now. I just hate that people that dont know shit about boxing are gonna make the biggest deal about the outcome if the person they dislike loses.