Mayan Ruins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
What's good peoples?

I recently took a trip to Chichen-Itza wanted to share some pics with you all. It's clear to me that these people were way beyond their time. Even our time....to some extend.

Here you go:

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
how u been ? long time no post .

god bless
I know I ain't been around much. Been doing some self searching and thinking of things at a 45 degree angle, rather than the 90 degree one I was looking at. No offense to you, just me.........
Peace

Nice pics, where have you been JLMACN? Anyway, whats the story behind the structures and what appears to be a cathedral/church?
Man I been around. I have browsed the board a couple of times. Just seemed like the same old topics to argue about......lol

The church is made of the same limestone the Mayans built the pyramids out of. This was one of the first churches the Spaniards built. They ripped up roads and tore down small structures the Mayans built to build their churches. The 2nd pic down is the look out building. They used this building to study the sky, the stars, and most importantly the sun. The door way you see at the top of the stairs is 17 degree's off the center of the stairway. The doorway points magnetic North, exactly. Like I said, these people were before their time........

Holla at me......we got a lot to catch up on...

JL