May 2006 New Andre Nickatina cd CR4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
bullets is like 2 years or so old i believe, ive had it for a long time, and CR3 for a lot longer..
but every Nickatina cd i bought was sick, so im sure this is too, im mean fuck Horns and Halos is off the hook.
Nicky doin his thang fa sho.

i remember back when he had his forum up and running, and he said he didnt know how many more albums he had in him, he said he was gonna release a Khanology Best of Nicky type cd.. but im glad he still goin strong

Nov 1, 2004
it says on Amazon.com that Bullets came out May, 2004.. damn, how can that be true, only a lil over a year old.. i had already bought it twice cause i lost it once, lol

Apr 6, 2004
The original Bullets Blunts and a Big Bankroll came out 6 or 7 months before the store release... Dre just only slung it at concerts and on the internet... Nickatina needs to get off that crack.

Nov 1, 2004
crack? what the fuck u talkin bout?

he did do coke, but not no more atleast from what ive been told long ago.

yeah and that bullets cd has 2 versions, i used to have em both but my cds got stolen a while back. i got the og version in the mail for free when i got the cigarillos promo pack

May 20, 2002
I just don't get Nickatina......I'd rather listen to Berry manilow
he does NOTHING for me....ZERO!

But he does have fans...so I got to give him that!

May 20, 2002
illmannered666 said:
Another classic cd full of great rhymes about unicorns, rainbows and gingerbread men

lol...how much cocaine has Andre snorted? Cuz I've done my share but I ain't as dimented as he....

SAY NO TO DRUGS.....or you end up in a studio making songs about nothing!