Max Payne 3 (May 15)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
The reviews make this game sound kinda weak. 12-15 hour linear campaign? Why is rockstar wasting time with this shit instead of dropping the new gta or rdr? That's the game we all want anyway...
wtf at this whole post though. what do you want, COD hours on single player? saying they need to work on GTA or RD is like telling chevy, "hey, stop working on cameros and work only on corvettes brehs"

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
The reviews make this game sound kinda weak. 12-15 hour linear campaign? Why is rockstar wasting time with this shit instead of dropping the new gta or rdr? That's the game we all want anyway...
just because they both are made by rockstar doesnt mean they are made in the same studio. i think gta is being developed in UK while max payne is in USA.

Jun 11, 2004
wtf at this whole post though. what do you want, COD hours on single player? saying they need to work on GTA or RD is like telling chevy, "hey, stop working on cameros and work only on corvettes brehs"
Word, to each they're own. The game looks good for what it is. I will take my "wtf rockstar why the fuck is it taking you 5 fucking years to drop another gta" rant somewhere else lol

Jan 12, 2006
Redbox Only Renting One Disc for Xbox 360

Redbox, the video game rental kiosk has revealed that they will rent out only the first disc of Max Payne 3 Xbox 360 when the game finally gets released on 15th May.

"Only disc 1 available. Disc 1 includes the first half of single player game and the multiplayer portion of the game," as posted by Redbox in their retail page for Max Payne 3 Xbox 360.

Like Us on Facebook :

Max Payne 3 is broken down into two discs for the Xbox 360 and the PC version. The first disc includes the first half of the story with the multiplayer modes whereas the Story Mode is made available on the second disc.

According to Redbox corporate policy, they do not carry a multidisc title which is why, the company will be renting only the first disc if gamers are planning to rent it through the local Redbox kiosk.

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/1626/20120515/rent-buy-max-payne-3-redbox-renting.htm

Mar 11, 2011
Why the fuck would you rent a game from redbox anyways? 90% of the movies I get from those things are scratched the fuck up.
Redbox video game rental is perfect for story mode single player shit like Assassins Creed or Red Dead games. You rent them and beat em in a week and return them only $14 in the whole. Well worth it breh.

May 4, 2002
Redbox video game rental is perfect for story mode single player shit like Assassins Creed or Red Dead games. You rent them and beat em in a week and return them only $14 in the whole. Well worth it breh.
$14? Games usually take 2 days max( story mode)unless ur playin something like skyrim.

Never had a fucked up disc from redbox before.

Mar 11, 2011
$14? Games usually take 2 days max( story mode)unless ur playin something like skyrim.

Never had a fucked up disc from redbox before.
If you like to race through the game and access like 30% of the shit then yea you can do 2 days

but I'm not in it so I can cruise down to the local gamecrazy and brag out beating the shit so I usually enjoy the side plot stories and missions ya dig

Jan 12, 2006
Only 3 chapters in and this game is dope! I can see how it got a 9/10, this game reminds me of uncharted. Not as good gameplay and graphic wise but not to far behind either. Story has been good too.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Got this from Redbox as well. Really, really liking it. Yeah it's linear but Max Payne is more story-focused than open-world games like GTA. Plenty of action with a decent story behind it. I'm not too interested in multiplayer so I can't say much about that. I got into one match and got disconnected within 2 minutes so I said fuck it. Anyway, it's pretty sick so far.

May 4, 2002
wtf this game is boring as fuck, 3-5 mins of action then a cut scene. im glad theres no disc 2 bc this shit is going back today. im not even fucking with MP.

at least have a decent story.

this is what i have so far.

im old, enough is enough, family died, booze, cant protect people, booze, family, get shot, ect. not my cup of tea but to each their own