Matter Of Time song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
there are 3 different people talking at the end. The one that talks the longest sounds like it came from some sort of documentary on 9/11 or the iraq war. Wood was watching those types of movies towards the end of his life

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Wood knew alot of shit that most people don't know let's just say that and he was tryin to teach the youth during his last days but yet it seems like most people don't really get the messages even though the truth is all around us at least I understood what he was talkin about and I'm sure some people caught on just as I did but not enough

Jul 24, 2008
Thanks for the info
Wood knew alot of shit that most people don't know let's just say that and he was tryin to teach the youth during his last days but yet it seems like most people don't really get the messages even though the truth is all around us at least I understood what he was talkin about and I'm sure some people caught on just as I did but not enough
Yeah, he had alot of good stuff on those last 2 Northern Expozures

Feb 23, 2008
read between the lines is a good song by woodie too.
he was always rapping about the truth of our country and how fucked up it iz.
http://archive.org has alot of videos and audio about the government and conspiracies of 911 and other things about the u.s.