master p

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
$

$Hater-Proof$

he wuz born in new orleans cp3 projects

he moved to richmond, ca later on
and got big off the independent rap game here in the bay area

then he moved back down and used his already big popularity to blow the south up, to its current status today......

May 14, 2002
I don't know that but I know he got rich of an inheritance from his uncle or something and with that money he opend up a record store and then he started rapping himself...

least that's what I heard but I don't really care if it's true or not tho.

May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
yeah $Hater-Proof$ right he was from the cp3 projects and when he had an injury which stopped his pro-basketball career (yea sure) he moved to richmond california where he opened his own record store from his inheritance from his gran mother. And then he started his own record label, he moved back to new orleans when his brother Kevin miller died.

since then he's enjoyed a great playing career wit the Charlotte Hornets (All 5 minutes of it)

Apr 25, 2002
i remember on bet he said he inharited 10,000 dollars from an uncle.he started his record store and made 10,000 a month.

Apr 25, 2002
DUTCH-F.E said:
THATS THE STORY OF RICHMOND CALI... PEOPLE MAKE IT AND NEVER COME BACK.......... KINDA FUCKED UP IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT....
That's the dumbest thing i've heard today, why the fuck would P come back if he made all his money down south? I hate to say it but there isn't as much money to be made over here like they do down south.

Apr 26, 2002
Cantankerous said:

That's the dumbest thing i've heard today, why the fuck would P come back if he made all his money down south? I hate to say it but there isn't as much money to be made over here like they do down south.
he got rich from the support of bay area rap buyers asshole not down south.:mad:

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I got an old magazine, I think its 4080 but it has an article with JT and Master P. It also has this thing, a day in the life of Master P and it basically lists Master P's kick-it spots. The magazine came out in The Ghetto Tryin To Kill me days. Its a cool-ass article back when JT and P were on the come-up...b

M

MrFreeze

p is a straight bitch and a sellout. hed claim he was from the moon if it would sell a couple more records. that gay movie "bout it" was "bout" as shitty as any movie could possibly be i would have rather just given someone money to kick me in the nuts for thinkin about buyin it. FUCK MASTER P!!!

May 16, 2002
I thought his old shit wasnt that bad. If ya got that RBL cd (like da greatest Hits or someshit) there is a song wit like P as a narrator, dre dog and rbl i thought that was kinda weird

Apr 25, 2002
master p's old shit was tight when he was makin music out this way. now his shit is straight garbage, but i ain't goin hate the man he did what he had to do to make his fortune he don't owe nobody shit so i don't see why there's so much animosity towards him like he fucked yall and left yall dry. i agree with yall about his music, but that muthafucka is a mastermind and gets my full respect. yeah he started his bubble here in the yay and he admits to that, but the muthafucka wanted to take it back to his roots yall can't hate him for that.

May 10, 2002
THEY HAD A BIOGRAPHY KINDA THING ON HIM ON BET DONT KNOW IF THAT WAS NEW OR NOT BUT I JUST SEEN IT ON WENSDAY I THINK IT WAS, HE ACTUALLY DID GO ON TOURS WITH TUPAC THATS HOW HE BLEW UP WITH THAT SONG BOUT IT BOUT IT. FUCK P THOUGH HES THE BIGGEST SELL OUT THERE HAS BEEN IN NORTHERN CALI.

"NOT EVEN CASHMONEY WILL FUCK WITH YOU DUMMIES BITEN EVERYTHING IN SIGHT DAMN YALL HUNGRY" C-BO