MASTER P - DRUG DEALER (video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2007
lol sorry man when u help out master p ur whole lifelike i did for so many years with tek and hitmayne. Much love to them. Anyway u just get bothred by you yuktuff niggaz...... Thats all. I had a lot to say and u guys like what? who ur rapper now that u knock? nothing good anymore homie. It's not the same and master p at least he's trying. He's better then most at this age. Listen to him. he's not that bad at all. He raps good on everything now. He used to be horrible for many years but he went back to being dope again. I guess will call me Mr. paragraph lol.just not happy that u guys hate on someone who put a lot of money in the industry. watch this. What did snoop dogg say???

Jul 12, 2002
I just don't understand why P would go back to making music like this in 2015. He should be making more positive music to influence the youth IMO.

Not hating, but how do you go through his career path and decide you wanna glorify drugs and violence again? Does he want to see more of the youth end up in prison for life like his brother?

Feb 8, 2006
P would of got big?????? what are you talking about. P would of fell off if he stayed in the bay. The bay area is a terrible place to blow up. Everything is independent and there way to many rappers out here and there no shine. You have to hook up with too short or pull a e 40 with lil jon to blow up on a record. Plus music is not big like it used to be and everyone knows that. Nobody is sellin in the bay and it's always been that way since master p left. When master p left. The bay left with him and he blew the fuck up so i don't know what ur talking about. I been with tek first and now hitmayne and been down since day 1 since the 90's and master p never did it wrong. Brigning his people to N.O was teh best move. Richmond was bad. Bunch of country niggaz like clyde said. Plus people hated p becuase he was a crack head who jacked fools and i don't think he woudl of latsted out there with his brothers but i'm glad they did what they did with nl in n.o even though i would of loved to see the rappers from peacee 2 da streets on the team instead of those other guys like fiend and shit. That would of beeen dope but those niggaz were all independent and would not sign w9iith p. They all wanted to stay in the bay. Stupid choice but whatever. I would of left because nl got big on ghetto d. really big then the other albums sold big after that but Master P always sold records. Since 94 he been sellin. Maybe not anymore but that's everyone so stop hatin.....
go take your meds you knock
if you took my statement as hate then you have less reading comprehension then my first grader

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
What u learned from this thread is that c bo is done and master p is ton top still. Coming out with dope slaps but choosing the wrong videos. He keeps using track 1 and 2 on his videos. He's not using the best songs on his mixtapes to make videos for it. Plus he doing the videos in his backyard and shit lol. You think this is really what master p is going to drop when his shit starts to get some look? you fools are funny. Don't know nothing about building a company. You start small with a few rappers and u work your way up. Master p proved that by doing it once big time. I mean big time but u still hate. Keep hatin while p acts a fool. ACT A FOOL WAS GREAT SONG

Oct 27, 2007
if you took my statement as hate then you have less reading comprehension then my first grader
I'm sorry i didn't know u were a 5th grader. wtf u talkin about? i read just fine. It's all good though. If you don't know how to read just make sure u come thru on party day!!!!!!

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007

Like P said in the song right gs?. I'm chris paul, I started this shit pass the motha fuckin ball. He goes so hard on this albums. He rips every song but it's too bad they use shitty songs for the videos. Only master p can rap great out of the group but that producer is off the chain. I like Blaqnmild. Okay back to hating on master p. hate away guys. You know this was posted just to make fun of maste p just becuase he came out with a song called drug dealer. Master p probably sold more drugs in the bay area then all of us put tog4ether.... It's the truth. CP3 is NL forever baby!!!!! Title made by GS:

ya maybe because i type `150 words a min and don't ffocus on everything i write. I just flow with it like I'm on the mic but i'm lookin forward to this NLF party. My homie GS is holdin it down NL forever style. Be on the look out for Ice Cream man II my homie GS said. Thanks for the info dog. Good post. Much Props!!!!

Dru down should be there but he's not sure if he even came out with the song first? Only yuktuff and C bo can tell u that answer? It's funny how yuk and bo diss master p but not even the guy that made the song even said anythihng. Just shows his character. Humble

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
This shit is so much better then the old nl. Once mystikal and a few others are signed i can't wait but why does Master P like this ace b cat so much? i just don't get where he finds talent in his artist of late? back then he used to be the best for talent but now not so much. anyway i feelin this shit: this shit goes hard Gs. Thanks homie:

Money Mafia - "We Bout it" ft Ace B, Master P, Calliope Var, Calliope Popeye
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEoKDSv4WHA

Oct 27, 2007
The new team. All the new rappers on NLF Records which is going to be huge for 2016 when they get the team right. I'll keep my favorite guys on this post updated always. Just keep me updated on how your pharma is doing. Thank you lol.
Coming Soon ice cream man II (The Real Ice Cream Man, Dru down the 1 hit wonder)

Don't u miss the old days when master p used to have a bunch of albums droppin. I dont get why everyone hates on master p. Like him stayin in the bay would of made a difference? The bay hates on every artist. Now there hatin on messy marv. Who's next? gosh. what a mess is all i'm sayin. I will stop playin around now. I like bay music too so don't get it twisted. I'm sad becuase of jacka and wish he would of moved to miami or somethign or vegas where AP is. Sad.

Last edited:

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
P would of got big?????? what are you talking about. P would of fell off if he stayed in the bay. The bay area is a terrible place to blow up. Everything is independent and there way to many rappers out here and there no shine. You have to hook up with too short or pull a e 40 with lil jon to blow up on a record. Plus music is not big like it used to be and everyone knows that. Nobody is sellin in the bay and it's always been that way since master p left. When master p left. The bay left with him and he blew the fuck up so i don't know what ur talking about. I been with tek first and now hitmayne and been down since day 1 since the 90's and master p never did it wrong. Brigning his people to N.O was teh best move. Richmond was bad. Bunch of country niggaz like clyde said. Plus people hated p becuase he was a crack head who jacked fools and i don't think he woudl of latsted out there with his brothers but i'm glad they did what they did with nl in n.o even though i would of loved to see the rappers from peacee 2 da streets on the team instead of those other guys like fiend and shit. That would of beeen dope but those niggaz were all independent and would not sign w9iith p. They all wanted to stay in the bay. Stupid choice but whatever. I would of left because nl got big on ghetto d. really big then the other albums sold big after that but Master P always sold records. Since 94 he been sellin. Maybe not anymore but that's everyone so stop hatin.....
Wrong. The bay is known for sticking to its roots and doing it independent. we had a whole hyphy Era that was 100% independent and it inspired today's mainstream artists and producers to make new sounds and it changed rap forever.

Music these days isn't making anyone money. Everything is easily available online for free. Its the name ppl make for themselves and branch out into other industries making them money. If you got a name and can sell it, you're making money. Most these mainstream rappers survive by making their own clothing line , alcoholic beverages, tv shows, movies, advertising, etc..

You think the beats headphones would have been so successful if it didn't have Dr dre's name? Highly unlikely.