Master P and the Bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
So I've been wondering...P keeps droppin' cd after cd (most garbage IMO)...yet I haven't seen him work with Bay artists in a long time...any particular reason why? Is he still cool with Bay artists he worked with before?

Apr 18, 2005
P getz no respect frum the bay cuzzo. alotta folx be hatin on him hard here cuz of the fact that he learned his game up in the bay and once he waz stackin his chips, he bounced to the souf and thought he waz the shit so he stopped fuckin wif dudez frum the bay and showed no respect so we didnt give em any in return. simple az that.

Sep 28, 2002
co sign lol ^^^ master p was on 106 in park and givin it up for j prince like he gave him is game from the start free ask p where u get all ur hustle from he said j prince lol nigga u got ur game from tha bay he dont even give is props when due so fucc master p

Jun 5, 2005
three times co sign^^^^ he's a joke of a rapper he made 85% of his paper off bitting other people or the backs of real yay area playaz he may come to the radio station on the sneak tip but he will never never never come the rich hell cats wanna pop him in the n.o.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
he just changed. he felt he couldnt live life like that no more and changed his life and made it better. he showin love to rapalot now cause he be hearin the shit htat be goin on. i respect p as a artist. he bout his paper. eveyrbody is.

Oct 10, 2004
im not feelin p at all im glad he dont come to the bay he fucked hella people i know a few people that still have ties with him but whatever not like he came thru ever on anything he said

May 13, 2005
P got the nerve to have a song on the ready talkin bout "YEE YEE" man that's a richmond call. They use to call him the Weird Al Yankvich of the bay cuiz he always selling some shit

May 15, 2005
P's been doinG that shit. only thinG i would send P is a 30 sec snippet. theres albums he put out and niGGas still aint seen bread off wit his head my advice

Jul 20, 2002
I have to beg to differ. Master P didn't exactly get his game from cats in the Bay. He GAVE alot of game to the cats in the Bay. He was known for his ragtops mostly and we he started putting out music, WestCoast Bad Boys put a hell of alot of dudes onto this rap shit here in the Bay. He took Sons Of Funk from the Bay to and gave themn a chance to shine on a soundtrack and two albums. He gave them Benzs and condos in Sherman Oaks to keep, plus they got plaques and bread. I don;t know of any artist that previously worked with Percy that is hating on his hustle, if you hate Master P, you hate JT the Bigga Figga too because he did the same shit except he's still reppin Fillmoe.

Jul 20, 2002
I have to beg to differ. Master P didn't exactly get his game from cats in the Bay. He GAVE alot of game to the cats in the Bay. He was known for his ragtops mostly and we he started putting out music, WestCoast Bad Boys put a hell of alot of dudes onto this rap shit here in the Bay. He took Sons Of Funk from the Bay to and gave them a chance to shine on a soundtrack and two albums. He gave them Benzs and condos in Sherman Oaks to keep, plus they got plaques and bread. I don;t know of any artist that previously worked with Percy that is hating on his hustle, if you hate Master P, you hate JT the Bigga Figga too because he did the same shit except he's still reppin Fillmoe.

Apr 25, 2002
yeah that.Master P gave alotta mothafuckas shine on WCBB.he put alotta mothafuckas onto nor cal shit.even tho Herm had the first comp,P had the most influential comp imo.......

Oct 28, 2003
P said on 106 & Park that he had a new group with Lil Romeo and some other dudes called THE TEAM...ain't that some bull shit! Then he has a song like Frontline's that goes YEEE, YEEE through the whole song! Is he serious? How much shi from the Bay can one man still? I heard the song on KMEL and it's trash, but that's not the point. They don't do the YEEE down in New Orleans. Then reading this he stole some dudes I need Dubbs song...Shit is crazy. He a theif and he has the money to still from little people and make it seem like it's his shit.

Jul 20, 2002
RealRich said:
P said on 106 & Park that he had a new group with Lil Romeo and some other dudes called THE TEAM...ain't that some bull shit! Then he has a song like Frontline's that goes YEEE, YEEE through the whole song! Is he serious? How much shi from the Bay can one man still? I heard the song on KMEL and it's trash, but that's not the point. They don't do the YEEE down in New Orleans. Then reading this he stole some dudes I need Dubbs song...Shit is crazy. He a theif and he has the money to still from little people and make it seem like it's his shit.
That my friend is called the rap game. Sometimes you get so much above the streets that you're not in touch with what's hot anymore. 4Tay stole a concept from me many years ago, I chalked that up to the game and moved on.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
"you hollar richtown, but don't know what that means
coz you'z a perpin ass nigga, from new orleans
so stop runnin yo mouth, and get the fuck out my house
and you and them bitches go perpetrate down south
yous a lost ass nigga, some type of pimped out hoe
who stays locked in yo house, watchin gangsta videos to no suprise
as i look in yo eyes, i see a bitch-type nigga, livin gangsta lies"

classic diss track.....

Oct 28, 2003
Sav_Scorcese said:
That my friend is called the rap game. Sometimes you get so much above the streets that you're not in touch with what's hot anymore. 4Tay stole a concept from me many years ago, I chalked that up to the game and moved on.
No that my friend is called FUCKED UP! The rap game is shady, granted...but P be on some other shit.