Master P "America´s Most Luved Bad Guy" [Digital Edition]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
dat boy p be doin his thang!!!!! real hustler can ya dig it!!!!!!! i dont think its nothing wrong wit changing with time,and thats what he does!!!!! its like hustlin all year wit no breaks in between!!!! thats why most rappers fan base dont grow cuz they scared of touchin new grounds!!!!! itz not all bout bein hood,its more bout bein smart & rich!!!! can u name anutha hustle that u can bee that rich & dont have 2 play a sport? get yo fetti p!!!!!

May 9, 2002
MZ.SHANNON said:
dat boy p be doin his thang!!!!! real hustler can ya dig it!!!!!!! i dont think its nothing wrong wit changing with time,and thats what he does!!!!! its like hustlin all year wit no breaks in between!!!! thats why most rappers fan base dont grow cuz they scared of touchin new grounds!!!!! itz not all bout bein hood,its more bout bein smart & rich!!!! can u name anutha hustle that u can bee that rich & dont have 2 play a sport? get yo fetti p!!!!!
A hustler needs to SELL something...and I aint buyin that crap...

Feb 23, 2006
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
A hustler needs to SELL something...and I aint buyin that crap...
are u a rapper or just a internet punk wit no life!!!!!! go find out who's fuckin yo bitch while you make love with your computer!!!!(computer lover) lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
How is he bootsy when he has over 100 million in the bank?

If thats the defanition of being bootsy then I rather be a bootsy
co-sign like a foo......i dont know how anyone could be more right

May 9, 2002
MZ.SHANNON said:
are u a rapper or just a internet punk wit no life!!!!!! go find out who's fuckin yo bitch while you make love with your computer!!!!(computer lover) lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow...great comeback...

Youre mad cus i said i dont wanna buy his product???Youre a stupid bitch for that shit....get the fuck outta here ya groupie ass whore bag....

Feb 8, 2003
Twist3d said:
co-sign like a foo......i dont know how anyone could be more right
I know you a real nigga you real in my book.

Alot of these internet personalities be killing me bc They talk alot of hard body shit knowing they some sweet bitches hiding behind a moniter, keyboard and mouser knowing if they saw Master P in the streets they would be all on his dick like a vidreo hoe or begging for a record deal freestyling they hot azz dorrito breath in his face. Cats need to be true to themselves then the world would be better.

Feb 23, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:

Alot of these internet personalities be killing me bc They talk alot of hard body shit knowing they some sweet bitches hiding behind a moniter, keyboard and mouser knowing if they saw Master P in the streets they would be all on his dick like a vidreo hoe or begging for a record deal freestyling they hot azz dorrito breath in his face. Cats need to be true to themselves then the world would be better.
real talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:

thats whats up.....i dont know how any of these niggas could hate on P if they like southern rap....im not gone say he was the 1st one doin big things in the south.....but when he came out.....the south blew for real.....it was no limit......i was a huge no limit fan....i bought pretty much everything that came out they camp....most of it was real decent music.....if i listen to it now im like it was decent music.....some shit i listened to back then would go out the window now....the disc would come out the player and go out the window.....real talk

Feb 22, 2006
man p made money off the bay give yuk that money back from takein ice cream man.and if you foolz was really on p you will know off back thats 504 boyz was really 510 boyz

Jan 9, 2006
MZ.SHANNON said:
im glad u like it bitch!!!!! now hurry up & logg off b 4 your girl catch you with the lotion bottle on top of da computer stand!!!!!!! the computer desk can only bee dusty not ashy!!!!! cock boy!!!!!! lol!!!!!! ha hahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!
bwahahahaha...i like mz.shannon style
Twist3d said:
thats whats up.....i dont know how any of these niggas could hate on P if they like southern rap....im not gone say he was the 1st one doin big things in the south.....but when he came out.....the south blew for real.....it was no limit......i was a huge no limit fan....i bought pretty much everything that came out they camp....most of it was real decent music.....if i listen to it now im like it was decent music.....some shit i listened to back then would go out the window now....the disc would come out the player and go out the window.....real talk
damn homie i hope when that shit flies out your window it can land in my hands...real talk

May 15, 2002
So I guess hating P has been the trend for a while. Funny thing is, most of the people hating him was the main ones buyin all the No Limit albums that dropped every week. Most of yall didnt stop fuckin with P, until u heard other people talkin bad about him. I understand if u think he fell off or whateva, but to go talkin like the man never put out good music, and actin like he hasnt done shyt...thats just plain stupid. Not even most of yall favorite rappers has done what that man has.

Feb 8, 2003
thug_lov said:
man p made money off the bay give yuk that money back from takein ice cream man.and if you foolz was really on p you will know off back thats 504 boyz was really 510 boyz

Yuk wasnt the first nigga yelling ice cream man. I remember Cheech and Chong was selling weed out of a Ice Cream truck in one of they movie. So P didnt steal shit. He was just smart and did his thang and it paid off