Master P - Act A Fool

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
Dam that songs tight. Does anyone got more samples or songs from "The good side bad side". Im diffently goin ta picc this up.

May 15, 2002
This may seem like more hatin 'cause y'all bustas usually say shit about my opinion but what the fuck do I care but anyway this is just another blatant display of P's unoriginality, hell I know it's hella songs with titles like this but Luda's "Act A Fool" from The Fast and the Furious 2 Soundtrack was better.

Aug 18, 2003
i7.photobucket.com
YEAH MASTERBATION P AINT BEEN TIGHT FOR A WHILE I SAW THE VIDEO AND ON THE BACK OF THERE SHIRTS IT SAID "WE ALL WE GOT" CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT AINT THAT NELLY AND THEM SAYING... HE WAS NEVER THE ICE CREAM MAN HE STOLE THAT FROM DRU DOWN WHEN HE WAS CLAIMIN THE BAY.... A LITTLE TO MUCH UNORIGAINALITY FOR ME.. NOT HATIN JUST STATIN FACS

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
^^^ I remember when No Limit was Tha Shit! Now all they are is SHIT! lol.... I would buy anything they'd put out. Now I wouldn't even download any of the new stuff....

Feb 14, 2004
^Yeah. His shit he's making now sounds alot better then his, "Game Face", material. He's still got alot of haters that will find something to hate on him about. He's got Lil' Jon on that song, so he isn't biting his style. I've seen people say P is biting Lil Jon still, though. I think Master P is making a come-back, wheather the critics like it or not :classic:

Aug 26, 2002
okay it's one thing to say oky my kids a little older now let's get back to the gutta shit but to come out and bite so many people on one album is pathetic.....

Album title : Crucial Conflict
Act a Fool: Ludacris, Tommy Wright III
so many more , where the tracklisting go ?????

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
CHRISHOGG14 said:
@ b!tch please
that was the funniest show i've ever seen i think (dave chappelle/rick james) lol

this track ain't bad at all. people sayin p is goin hard again for the fact that romeo is kinda grown now, he wanted to be a good father, and I can respect that to the fullest
That show is dope as fuck! I never miss it...

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i saw 2 episodes in a row, and that was the second one. I had a really shitty day yesterday, but i had just seen that the night before, and it kept me laughing throughout the next day. that was the most rediculous story i've ever heard! Rick james goin off on eddie's couch was too funny though

Apr 25, 2002
jesse james said:
How is that petty Tragic?????????
It shows unorginality to me...........
ACT A FOOL HAS BEEN USED A LOT....I FIRST REMEMBER KING TEE USING IT.....DO YOU SEE HIM ON BET TALKING SHIT ON THE OTHERS THAT USED IT???? NO......ONLY PEOPLE ON THE NET WOULD MAKE A BIG DEAL OUTTA SOMETHING SO TRIVIAL....