Marvel vs Capcom 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
http://kotaku.com/5029501/marvel-vs-capcom-3-otw

IGN heavily qualifies what it heard at Comic-Con '08, and it isn't confirmation. But any idiot can look at Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, especially the fact it's getting positive response, and figure that Marvel and Capcom have some kind of response.

Anyway, IGN reports that at Comic-Con, Kevin Feige, Marvel Studios President of Production (wotta title), was asked if a new Marvel vs. Capcom game was possible someday. His reply: "Yes. And maybe sooner than you think."

IGN goes on to say that a Capcom under-production title, probably for Japan release only, could provide the guts for the game, allowing it to be turned around in a relatively short time.

An interesting note: Capcom has a title in the works in Japan called Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes. Because of various licensing issues with Tatsunoko it's virtually impossible that the game will ever make it stateside. Keeping that in mind, the graphics engine and fighting mechanics are already in place which would make it very easy to import Marvel characters and push the game out the door in a relatively short amount of time.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
hell yeah, can't wait......I wanna fuck with Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes too tho, just cuz of G-Force!

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I can guarantee you one thing. MvC3 won't be Japan only.

They don't even like MvC2. When it happens it'll definitely come out here. :)

One thing though, what new characters does everyone want to see?

Me, I'd love to see Punisher make an appearance. As long as they bring Venom & Bison back I'll be happy. Would love to see Ibuki make an appearance.

Feb 12, 2006
I can guarantee you one thing. MvC3 won't be Japan only.

They don't even like MvC2. When it happens it'll definitely come out here. :)

One thing though, what new characters does everyone want to see?

Me, I'd love to see Punisher make an appearance. As long as they bring Venom & Bison back I'll be happy. Would love to see Ibuki make an appearance.
I can't remember his actual name but Bionic Commando would be a dope charactor