Marvel vs Capcom 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2003
Fuck I used to love this game on the Dreamcast. Just ordered a used copy for the xbox from Gamestop for 96 bucks. The shit is outta print and is money well spent tho.

Did anybody else play that shit back in the day?

Mar 28, 2003
That shit would be sick, but Capcom lost it's Marvel licensing. What a fuckin shame, that kinda game on a next gen console with all the downloadable and online possibilities would be the shit.

Mar 28, 2003
Yeah but I hate that fuckin controller. I got a custom arcade stick for the box and it's more like the arcade feel.

No console is fuckin with the arcade game, but that's as close as it gets for me, lol.

I feel you on that somewhat watered down feeling tho.

Mar 28, 2003
Yeah my dreamcast is done for too. A big part of why I brought myself to buying the shit was the arcade stick I got. If it does hit the XBLA that'd be the shit.

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
I have it but it doesn't work well on the 360. There's problems with the sprite's which gets annoying even though the speed isn't really affected.

May 16, 2002
this is my all time favorite fighting game. i used to play in tournaments a lot.

you definitely should have got a dreamcast and the game, the xbox port isnt as good.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
that would be hus so ill hus so dope if it went to xbla but i am pretty sure it aint thats also why the game costed dude 95 bux on xbox .. and me 60 lol . thats the thing about capcom sacrificing exclusive rights to characters to reach a bigger audience like fuckit , they knew this day would come where they couldnt make it anymore cuz the deal with marvel would run out . marvel just need to quit actin like a bitch